Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Wildclaw M Robotics] Amaurot's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Everyone's been added. :)

@Kweh - a slot for each currency is absolutely fine also, no worries! I've marked one down as treasure for you.
Everyone's been added. :)

@Kweh - a slot for each currency is absolutely fine also, no worries! I've marked one down as treasure for you.
@Erithuet Could I get a gem slot for both colors?
@Erithuet Could I get a gem slot for both colors?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Erithuet

I normally avoid wildclaw and their specifically meat eating ways(I have so much fisssh), but I grabbed one for this! Slot for Titanium Trespasser if you would... also the preview of that one doesn't seem to be working.
@Erithuet

I normally avoid wildclaw and their specifically meat eating ways(I have so much fisssh), but I grabbed one for this! Slot for Titanium Trespasser if you would... also the preview of that one doesn't seem to be working.
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
@Psychosis Oops, I had a typo in the image URL for Trespasser, that was the problem. >_> I've fixed it now I think, thank you for mentioning it! And I'll add you for a slot, no problem :)
@Psychosis Oops, I had a typo in the image URL for Trespasser, that was the problem. >_> I've fixed it now I think, thank you for mentioning it! And I'll add you for a slot, no problem :)
@Erithuet

a slot for titanium trespasser!
@Erithuet

a slot for titanium trespasser!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@Erithuet slot for titanium please
@Erithuet slot for titanium please
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Hello! Iron Infiltrator has enough orders in round 1 to print. Please send your payment via one-way CR or PM!

@jbapple @Kweh @Thornasaur @Astraya @Niharike @Autopilot @SarcasticHawke

Titanium Trespasser is also ready for printing its first round! Please also send over payment for it whenever you can. (Double pings removed as some people has one slot for each skincent)

jbapple @Stasha Kweh (treasure slot; 637,000t) @Anda @Pippatis Niharike SarcasticHawke @Psychosis @bioluminosity @snowpea
Hello! Iron Infiltrator has enough orders in round 1 to print. Please send your payment via one-way CR or PM!

@jbapple @Kweh @Thornasaur @Astraya @Niharike @Autopilot @SarcasticHawke

Titanium Trespasser is also ready for printing its first round! Please also send over payment for it whenever you can. (Double pings removed as some people has one slot for each skincent)

jbapple @Stasha Kweh (treasure slot; 637,000t) @Anda @Pippatis Niharike SarcasticHawke @Psychosis @bioluminosity @snowpea
@Erithuet
Payment sent. Also, can you add me to the general pinglist? c:
@Erithuet
Payment sent. Also, can you add me to the general pinglist? c:
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Anda I've added you! Thank you~ :)
@Anda I've added you! Thank you~ :)
@Erithuet

Sent ya payment in a PM! Just wanted to make sure you got it. If it's not too much trouble, could I also be added to the general pinglist?
@Erithuet

Sent ya payment in a PM! Just wanted to make sure you got it. If it's not too much trouble, could I also be added to the general pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7