Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 869 870
I'd like to be removed from all lists please! Thanks in advance.
I'd like to be removed from all lists please! Thanks in advance.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@amillionzeros

Done :D
@amillionzeros

Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
How do I edit my entry in the pinglist? Because I was just pinged for an accent I didn't want to see and want to add that tag to my 'don't ping me for this' entry.

Sorry for the pings, just saw the notice.
How do I edit my entry in the pinglist? Because I was just pinged for an accent I didn't want to see and want to add that tag to my 'don't ping me for this' entry.

Sorry for the pings, just saw the notice.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@yukitsukihana

If it's one small change you just leave a message here asking us to add it.

(For future reference; if it's a number of changes/large overhaul it's generally easier/safer to just ask us to delete your entry so you can fill out a new one.)
@yukitsukihana

If it's one small change you just leave a message here asking us to add it.

(For future reference; if it's a number of changes/large overhaul it's generally easier/safer to just ask us to delete your entry so you can fill out a new one.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I got a ping with the tag amputations, and I don't know if it's newly added or what, but I'd like to request I not be pinged for anything with that tag (and gore, though I think I've already selected that...?)
I got a ping with the tag amputations, and I don't know if it's newly added or what, but I'd like to request I not be pinged for anything with that tag (and gore, though I think I've already selected that...?)
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I have tried to change my entry in the pinglist to not be pinged for resales and it's not really working. Can I get some help and sort that out?
I have tried to change my entry in the pinglist to not be pinged for resales and it's not really working. Can I get some help and sort that out?
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
For some reason, I received a ping for a female Guardian accent. Could you remove me from that list? Thanks!
For some reason, I received a ping for a female Guardian accent. Could you remove me from that list? Thanks!
@AbstractAlgebra
Done ^^

@Hyoid
Guardian F is not a part of your entry. Could you please PM me a link to where you were mispinged?

@Mercerd
Unfortunately, you are unable to edit the master list on your own. This is to protect it from being vandalized. I've added "resell" to the do not pings of one of your entries. Your other two entries already had "resell" in their do not pings.

@yukitsukihana
The keyword "amputations" is one of those keywords that have yet to be added on the form. We're working to correct that soon! I've added "amputations" to the do not pings of both of your entries. The keyword "gore" was already present in the do not pings of both entries.
@AbstractAlgebra
Done ^^

@Hyoid
Guardian F is not a part of your entry. Could you please PM me a link to where you were mispinged?

@Mercerd
Unfortunately, you are unable to edit the master list on your own. This is to protect it from being vandalized. I've added "resell" to the do not pings of one of your entries. Your other two entries already had "resell" in their do not pings.

@yukitsukihana
The keyword "amputations" is one of those keywords that have yet to be added on the form. We're working to correct that soon! I've added "amputations" to the do not pings of both of your entries. The keyword "gore" was already present in the do not pings of both entries.
jA0Unwf.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
Z5qrQtx.gif
It's ok! I think they may have hit the "Submit" button before they were done typing because they added some skins that I am pinged too.
It's ok! I think they may have hit the "Submit" button before they were done typing because they added some skins that I am pinged too.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 869 870