Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 750 751 752 753 754 ... 869 870
Please delete my entry, thank you
Please delete my entry, thank you
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
@moonwhiskers
your entry has been removed
@moonwhiskers
your entry has been removed
xujcaPA.gif
Hello, sorry to bug!
Is it possible I'm still on the new breeds pinglist?
Hello, sorry to bug!
Is it possible I'm still on the new breeds pinglist?
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
hi, can I have cyborg/robot skins added to my do not ping list please? thank you!
hi, can I have cyborg/robot skins added to my do not ping list please? thank you!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Could i be removed? thank you
Could i be removed? thank you
takeFOUR.pngimage04.gif
i'd like to be removed, thanks!
i'd like to be removed, thanks!
Hi, I recently made some changes to my entry and thought I had added 'limiteds' and 'auctions' to my DNP but am still getting pings for them

Can you please double-check that these have been added to my entry? Thank you!
Hi, I recently made some changes to my entry and thought I had added 'limiteds' and 'auctions' to my DNP but am still getting pings for them

Can you please double-check that these have been added to my entry? Thank you!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@luciferase Added 'robot/robotic/cyborg' to your do not pings!

@Emeraldwhale @kingcrown Your entries have been removed!

@belated We can confirm that you do have 'auctions/offers' and 'limited' in your do not pings. If you have signed up for any artists' personal pinglists, you may be getting pings from them that are not made using GASP. If this is not the case, please PM me the links to the threads you've been mispinged in and we'll look into what's happening!
@luciferase Added 'robot/robotic/cyborg' to your do not pings!

@Emeraldwhale @kingcrown Your entries have been removed!

@belated We can confirm that you do have 'auctions/offers' and 'limited' in your do not pings. If you have signed up for any artists' personal pinglists, you may be getting pings from them that are not made using GASP. If this is not the case, please PM me the links to the threads you've been mispinged in and we'll look into what's happening!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Thank you, it appears I mistook what must have been their personal pinglist with GASP. I appreciate the quick response <3
Thank you, it appears I mistook what must have been their personal pinglist with GASP. I appreciate the quick response <3
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Can I be removed so I can completely redo my entry? (I was newer when I did my entry, and my tastes have changed since then.)
Can I be removed so I can completely redo my entry? (I was newer when I did my entry, and my tastes have changed since then.)
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
1 2 ... 750 751 752 753 754 ... 869 870