Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 869 870
Yes please. I thought I only had Veils checked. Whoops.
Yes please. I thought I only had Veils checked. Whoops.
DQ9i0QA.png
@WickedHeart I removed New Breeds M & F from your entry ^^
@WickedHeart I removed New Breeds M & F from your entry ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hello, I have a question about the re-pinging rules. I have an accent I've had in my shop for a while (that's not been printed) that I'm in the process of revamping since it doesn't have much interest and I don't exactly like it anymore. The last time I pinged for this accent was roughly two months ago. If I revamped it, would I have to wait another four months to re-ping, in accordance with the "every six months" rule, or would the fact that I'm changing it be enough to make it a "new" accent and thus able to be pinged for whenever I'm finished? This is the skin in question: [img]https://media.tumblr.com/a8cac3e51ced412ef3740903bad26713/d4d236941f97d314-fc/s400x600/dbd26d506c43dad5f86946f04b6f5e5bbedc007a.png[/img] The changes are going to be to get rid of the belt and dangly things, change the shading on the scales, and have the scales cover parts of the wings as well. I've been playing with the idea of adding some more features as well, though I think if I did that it'd be pretty firmly in "new accent" territory.
Hello, I have a question about the re-pinging rules.

I have an accent I've had in my shop for a while (that's not been printed) that I'm in the process of revamping since it doesn't have much interest and I don't exactly like it anymore. The last time I pinged for this accent was roughly two months ago.

If I revamped it, would I have to wait another four months to re-ping, in accordance with the "every six months" rule, or would the fact that I'm changing it be enough to make it a "new" accent and thus able to be pinged for whenever I'm finished?

This is the skin in question:
dbd26d506c43dad5f86946f04b6f5e5bbedc007a.png
The changes are going to be to get rid of the belt and dangly things, change the shading on the scales, and have the scales cover parts of the wings as well. I've been playing with the idea of adding some more features as well, though I think if I did that it'd be pretty firmly in "new accent" territory.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Could I please have Obelisk M/F added to my entry? Thank you!
Could I please have Obelisk M/F added to my entry? Thank you!
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
So i've realized now that I failed to put vaporwave in my do not pings, would it be possible to get that added? Thanks![emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
So i've realized now that I failed to put vaporwave in my do not pings, would it be possible to get that added? Thanks!
___________sLfYs59.png 41be7dbce5308309549cd31b71cea10d421cae23.png
817945624bead3d28d83bbfdde7866f9f8e5253c.png
yPlj8ew.png
a0hAMJk.png
5hF3FGk.png
L3BuOXD.png
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png
Is it possible to have my entries (I think I have 2?) deleted?
Is it possible to have my entries (I think I have 2?) deleted?
Stg5Ceo.gif » New Zealand | +19 FR time
» Any pronouns
» Wishlist
@TomSwifty Heya! Since you're planning to make a lot of changes to the accent, I think it's safe to say it falls into 'new accent' territory, so it should be fine to ping for it! Make sure you generate a brand new pinglist for the accent when you decide to ping ^^

@Geminid Obelisk M & F have been added to your entry!

@Glitterbottom I added vaporwave to your DNPs ^^

@stormydanish Both your entries have been deleted!
@TomSwifty Heya! Since you're planning to make a lot of changes to the accent, I think it's safe to say it falls into 'new accent' territory, so it should be fine to ping for it! Make sure you generate a brand new pinglist for the accent when you decide to ping ^^

@Geminid Obelisk M & F have been added to your entry!

@Glitterbottom I added vaporwave to your DNPs ^^

@stormydanish Both your entries have been deleted!
ATLJ0at.png
Could I please have resells/auctions removed from my entry, and Obelisk M & F added (if they weren't automatically)? Thanks!
Could I please have resells/auctions removed from my entry, and Obelisk M & F added (if they weren't automatically)? Thanks!
@tapewyrm Obelisk M & F are already in your entry since you had New Breeds M & F already in it. I added auctions/offers and resell to your Do-Not-Pings! ^^
@tapewyrm Obelisk M & F are already in your entry since you had New Breeds M & F already in it. I added auctions/offers and resell to your Do-Not-Pings! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Could you please delete my entry? Thank you :)
Could you please delete my entry? Thank you :)
1 2 ... 494 495 496 497 498 ... 869 870