Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115
@cgilly
What in particular do you mean? By orders, do you mean custom skins, or are you referring to reprints?
@cgilly
What in particular do you mean? By orders, do you mean custom skins, or are you referring to reprints?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I was referring to reprints, but I just saw that you have Google doc for players to add theirselves to pinglists so sorry about that!
@Scryzze I was referring to reprints, but I just saw that you have Google doc for players to add theirselves to pinglists so sorry about that!
@Scryzze
Hnnggg i can't help it, this is so my aesthetics... one slot for Divine Geometry please!
@Scryzze
Hnnggg i can't help it, this is so my aesthetics... one slot for Divine Geometry please!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Scryzze

could i get a slot for divine geometry?
@Scryzze

could i get a slot for divine geometry?
@Scryzze Slot for divine geometry please
@Scryzze Slot for divine geometry please
@Scryzze oh shoot I mixed them up I actually wanted a slot for DIVINE geometry, sorry!! I'll send over payment ASAP for it!
@Scryzze oh shoot I mixed them up I actually wanted a slot for DIVINE geometry, sorry!! I'll send over payment ASAP for it!
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@infinitelyy
I'll go fix the mistake! I'm not taking payment for the second run of divine geometry just yet (just to make sure it gets accepted), and as you'll be placed there, you can wait to send money in until I ping the others. :)
@infinitelyy
I'll go fix the mistake! I'm not taking payment for the second run of divine geometry just yet (just to make sure it gets accepted), and as you'll be placed there, you can wait to send money in until I ping the others. :)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I'm really sorry but could you take me off of the slot? I just found out I may be going out of town soon and I don't think I'll be able to make up the gems before then. :') if you have one laying around afterwards I still absolutely want the accent I just don't want to promise you payment I can't fulfill.
@Scryzze I'm really sorry but could you take me off of the slot? I just found out I may be going out of town soon and I don't think I'll be able to make up the gems before then. :') if you have one laying around afterwards I still absolutely want the accent I just don't want to promise you payment I can't fulfill.
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki
Not a problem! I hope you enjoy your time.
You've been removed from the slot. ^^
@Caprineki
Not a problem! I hope you enjoy your time.
You've been removed from the slot. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze slot for divine please :)
@Scryzze slot for divine please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115