Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144
@Chivalry Hi! sorry for bother you, I added myself to 'crowned laurels' reprint list, should I pay first, or waiting for your ping? I don't usual buy skin so if I made mistake, I apologize first ;v;
@Chivalry Hi! sorry for bother you, I added myself to 'crowned laurels' reprint list, should I pay first, or waiting for your ping? I don't usual buy skin so if I made mistake, I apologize first ;v;
@Chivalry

Could you put me on your gen pinglist? Your accents/skins and the colors you use are absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to own a few :0
@Chivalry

Could you put me on your gen pinglist? Your accents/skins and the colors you use are absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to own a few :0
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Chivalry Can you add me to your general pinglist? Your accents are lovely!
@Chivalry Can you add me to your general pinglist? Your accents are lovely!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Everyone should be updated up to here! Thank you all <3

@Promare
Hello! Please don't pay first; I'll send out a PA when it's ready, you just have to accept it from there c: Keep in mind it might be a bit of a wait though, so thank you for your patience!

@/Diamondbacked @/Diamondsnake
ahaha aww thank you both!! I'm really flattered to hear that! I should have updated you to my pinglist~ (Also, I had to blink twice to reaffirm the two of you are indeed different based on your usernames! Coincidental ahaha)

Everyone should be updated up to here! Thank you all <3

@Promare
Hello! Please don't pay first; I'll send out a PA when it's ready, you just have to accept it from there c: Keep in mind it might be a bit of a wait though, so thank you for your patience!

@/Diamondbacked @/Diamondsnake
ahaha aww thank you both!! I'm really flattered to hear that! I should have updated you to my pinglist~ (Also, I had to blink twice to reaffirm the two of you are indeed different based on your usernames! Coincidental ahaha)

chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry

Hi Chiv!
I was wondering the price for a reprint of your skin: errant god!
LAH is 1800g right now, and I figured I would just ask you so I can save up for it.

Also, may I be added to your pinglist, please? Your art is, as always, a treat to look at! <3
Thanks for your time!
@Chivalry

Hi Chiv!
I was wondering the price for a reprint of your skin: errant god!
LAH is 1800g right now, and I figured I would just ask you so I can save up for it.

Also, may I be added to your pinglist, please? Your art is, as always, a treat to look at! <3
Thanks for your time!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Chivalry
omg, knight of thorns caught my interest so fast. is there a pinglist for when it’s complete/printed?
@Chivalry
omg, knight of thorns caught my interest so fast. is there a pinglist for when it’s complete/printed?
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Chivalry sorry to bother you but I was wondering when the orders for t vnster would be coming in? Since it’s been more than two weeks already gjgkgj
@Chivalry sorry to bother you but I was wondering when the orders for t vnster would be coming in? Since it’s been more than two weeks already gjgkgj
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
Oh! Thank you for reminding me, they came in yesterday, I just haven't gotten around to sending out the PAs o/

On it now c: @Slugoon

---

@/BlackCatalyst
I've added you, thanks for your interest! Though it might be a while.
Oh! Thank you for reminding me, they came in yesterday, I just haven't gotten around to sending out the PAs o/

On it now c: @Slugoon

---

@/BlackCatalyst
I've added you, thanks for your interest! Though it might be a while.
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry OMFGG, your work is so beautiful!! ♥
I've added myself to reprint! :D
Also I was just wondering if you have any spare prints of it for sale?
@Chivalry OMFGG, your work is so beautiful!! ♥
I've added myself to reprint! :D
Also I was just wondering if you have any spare prints of it for sale?
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
@Chivalry

Are you going to be doing a reprint of Chipul Tau Si?
@Chivalry

Are you going to be doing a reprint of Chipul Tau Si?
LENdbij.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144