Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144
@Chilvary

Hello, are you planning to reprint Accent: mi-amintesc and/or Accent: vrei sa pleci? I couldn't find either in your spreadsheet and I'd really like to be added to the pinglist if you plan to print those again!
@Chilvary

Hello, are you planning to reprint Accent: mi-amintesc and/or Accent: vrei sa pleci? I couldn't find either in your spreadsheet and I'd really like to be added to the pinglist if you plan to print those again!
yk0D5u1.png
Should be updated to here! Thank you everybody c:

@Dragongirl00100
I can definitely reprint those! I'll put them back in the queue for now and please poke me again if you don't get a PA for them in a week or so o/
Should be updated to here! Thank you everybody c:

@Dragongirl00100
I can definitely reprint those! I'll put them back in the queue for now and please poke me again if you don't get a PA for them in a week or so o/
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry

Awesome, thank you! Though I can only really afford one right now (preferably vrei sa pleci) I'll probably be back at some point for others ^^
@Chivalry

Awesome, thank you! Though I can only really afford one right now (preferably vrei sa pleci) I'll probably be back at some point for others ^^
yk0D5u1.png
@Chivalry I just wanted to come by and say you have some amazing skins and accents. I was searching the AH for a M bane skin when I came across one of yours! and I just had to buy it! (funny thing is, this is not the dragon I was searching a skin for but it just looked so good). Could you add me to your general pinglist? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60705458] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607055/60705458_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chivalry I just wanted to come by and say you have some amazing skins and accents. I was searching the AH for a M bane skin when I came across one of yours! and I just had to buy it! (funny thing is, this is not the dragon I was searching a skin for but it just looked so good). Could you add me to your general pinglist?

60705458_350.png
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon

@Chivalry

Could you add me to your general pinglist? Thank you!

@Chivalry

Could you add me to your general pinglist? Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@Chivalry

Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist for when crowned laurels is reprinted? Thank you!
@Chivalry

Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist for when crowned laurels is reprinted? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
friendly bump so i can find your thread later! love your skins <3
friendly bump so i can find your thread later! love your skins <3
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@/xXShiverXx
Hhhh good lord that's a gorgeous dragon, wow hskdjfhdf I cant stop looking at him. I'm happy to hear you're finding good use for my accents! he looks incredible!

===

Should have updated everyone to my general pinglist up until here, thank you for your interest!

A bunch of reprints have also now been sent out, so please enjoy!
@/xXShiverXx
Hhhh good lord that's a gorgeous dragon, wow hskdjfhdf I cant stop looking at him. I'm happy to hear you're finding good use for my accents! he looks incredible!

===

Should have updated everyone to my general pinglist up until here, thank you for your interest!

A bunch of reprints have also now been sent out, so please enjoy!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
If you ever reprint mi-amintesc, let me know as well! I'm stalking the auction house for it, it's absolutely perfect for one of my dragons.
If you ever reprint mi-amintesc, let me know as well! I'm stalking the auction house for it, it's absolutely perfect for one of my dragons.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@Chivalry
if you will reprint chipul tau si, please let me know! ^^
@Chivalry
if you will reprint chipul tau si, please let me know! ^^
timezone: FR+11
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144