Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [over] M Guard blueringed tentacles
1 2 3
@Chivalry

Oh god, I love this! Please ping me if you print. As for pricing, 750/800g is normally what these sorts of things go for ^^
@Chivalry

Oh god, I love this! Please ping me if you print. As for pricing, 750/800g is normally what these sorts of things go for ^^
@Chivalry
Oooh definitely sign me up for a copy
@Chivalry
Oooh definitely sign me up for a copy
I will guide thy hand
Aah thank you both! If a few more people express interest I’ll be happy to do a 10 print run at 800g ^^ !!
Aah thank you both! If a few more people express interest I’ll be happy to do a 10 print run at 800g ^^ !!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry Wow, cool!! I'm not usually fond of accents that remove/reshape body parts, but... TENTACLES. And it looks really well done! Sign me up.
@Chivalry Wow, cool!! I'm not usually fond of accents that remove/reshape body parts, but... TENTACLES. And it looks really well done! Sign me up.
@Chivalry i'm interested! :>
@Chivalry i'm interested! :>
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
And we have enough to print! :'D
  1. @Facinarose
  2. @theroiprocepios
  3. @Kaio [paid]
  4. @MusicalMaladies [paid]
  5. @Shadowdawn199
  6. @Chiptunehero
  7. @nika [paid]
  8. @snowy [paid]

There's still room on the list for one more if any lurkers want to hop on :'> The asking price for a copy of this skincent is 850g! :'D

Please let me know if you're interested! Payment is due upfront, please set up a one-way CR of PM and I will accept once we have confirmed everybody! Thank you :D
And we have enough to print! :'D
  1. @Facinarose
  2. @theroiprocepios
  3. @Kaio [paid]
  4. @MusicalMaladies [paid]
  5. @Shadowdawn199
  6. @Chiptunehero
  7. @nika [paid]
  8. @snowy [paid]

There's still room on the list for one more if any lurkers want to hop on :'> The asking price for a copy of this skincent is 850g! :'D

Please let me know if you're interested! Payment is due upfront, please set up a one-way CR of PM and I will accept once we have confirmed everybody! Thank you :D
@Chivalry definitely still interested! Need to convert treasure to gems and liquidate an item or two so need a day or so to get it to you but I'll send the gems asap.
@Chivalry definitely still interested! Need to convert treasure to gems and liquidate an item or two so need a day or so to get it to you but I'll send the gems asap.
@Chivalry

I might pull out, don't have the gems atm, sorry ^^'

Edit: whoops posted the wrong message
@Chivalry

I might pull out, don't have the gems atm, sorry ^^'

Edit: whoops posted the wrong message
Sounds good, @theroiprocepios :D Just CR or PM once you're set :>

I'll be giving the rest until the end of this week to let me know if they're still in. :D If no response, will just print a 5-skin run :D

@Shadowdawn199
That's fair! If you find you're still game before sunday (24th) then just let me know :>!
Sounds good, @theroiprocepios :D Just CR or PM once you're set :>

I'll be giving the rest until the end of this week to let me know if they're still in. :D If no response, will just print a 5-skin run :D

@Shadowdawn199
That's fair! If you find you're still game before sunday (24th) then just let me know :>!
@Kaio @MusicalMaladies @nika @snowy

the blueringed skincent came in today! Thanks for getting back to me and I'll pop them your way through PM :D
@Kaio @MusicalMaladies @nika @snowy

the blueringed skincent came in today! Thanks for getting back to me and I'll pop them your way through PM :D
1 2 3