Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Cicide Your entry is so lovely, the way you've faded out the beams of light looks great!

@Rexcaliburr Filtered Light is one of the most gorgeous accents I've ever seen, I hope you'll print if it doesn't win!

@Jabberjack That's a fantastic first skin! The way you've placed the glows on her legs and wings is so perfect.
@Cicide Your entry is so lovely, the way you've faded out the beams of light looks great!

@Rexcaliburr Filtered Light is one of the most gorgeous accents I've ever seen, I hope you'll print if it doesn't win!

@Jabberjack That's a fantastic first skin! The way you've placed the glows on her legs and wings is so perfect.
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar Thank you so much! I'll definitely print it if it doesn't win ^^
@briar Thank you so much! I'll definitely print it if it doesn't win ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@citrinebumblebee I'm in love with your imp skincent
@citrinebumblebee I'm in love with your imp skincent
Z7cgb70.png
All of the submissions so far are gorgeous :0

Mine's not gonna win but, even though I was entirely lugged earlier, does anyone at all have feedback for mine? Bottom of page 1
All of the submissions so far are gorgeous :0

Mine's not gonna win but, even though I was entirely lugged earlier, does anyone at all have feedback for mine? Bottom of page 1
@MakiMakappa [quote name="MakiMakappa" date="2018-06-12 15:28:30" ] A couple of the entries look really nice, mine probably won't win because it's really cartoony but the others are gorgeous [/quote] I really like yours!! I was wondering if you'd prefer to have a true translation of "dragon of light" in Japanese? What you've written is a Japanese depiction of English (which is totes fine!). I majored in Japanese so I hope this isn't too pushy, I'm just excited. :D
@MakiMakappa
MakiMakappa wrote on 2018-06-12 15:28:30:
A couple of the entries look really nice, mine probably won't win because it's really cartoony but the others are gorgeous

I really like yours!! I was wondering if you'd prefer to have a true translation of "dragon of light" in Japanese? What you've written is a Japanese depiction of English (which is totes fine!). I majored in Japanese so I hope this isn't too pushy, I'm just excited. :D
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@sky your entry is very beautiful! Best of luck to you!

I need to step up my game
@sky your entry is very beautiful! Best of luck to you!

I need to step up my game
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Shika
Absolutely STUNNING omg!!!
@Shika
Absolutely STUNNING omg!!!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Caprineki @Techmox Thank you both so much! <3

@SquidMage Absolutely, I'll add you to the pinglist! Thank you for your kind words and for the interest!

@Kimikada Thank you kindly! And I will be printing it if it's rejected. If you'd like to be on the pinglist, please let me know, I can add you on!
@Caprineki @Techmox Thank you both so much! <3

@SquidMage Absolutely, I'll add you to the pinglist! Thank you for your kind words and for the interest!

@Kimikada Thank you kindly! And I will be printing it if it's rejected. If you'd like to be on the pinglist, please let me know, I can add you on!
r6J6MbS.png
Alright!! Submitted my first-ever entry. I'm nervous, especially after realizing how bad it looks without the lineart ????
Alright!! Submitted my first-ever entry. I'm nervous, especially after realizing how bad it looks without the lineart ????
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Yumehari Your prisma fae is amazing! I do so hope it wins so I can give it to my Yrril! [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0c36/f/2018/164/e/5/yrril_prismatic_glitter_by_yumehari_by_idlewildly-dce9yla.png[/img][/center] If you don't win, will you be printing this accent to sell? ^^
@Yumehari
Your prisma fae is amazing! I do so hope it wins so I can give it to my Yrril!

yrril_prismatic_glitter_by_yumehari_by_idlewildly-dce9yla.png

If you don't win, will you be printing this accent to sell? ^^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34