Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140
@shroudrat the Cerdae one looks amazing! I'd like a slot too! :D
@shroudrat the Cerdae one looks amazing! I'd like a slot too! :D
Hi ! You have a place for Wildcare ? (:
Hi ! You have a place for Wildcare ? (:
84297605d2.png
@Wizjonerka you got it!

@Ambriche yep, one spot left and it's all yours :)
@Wizjonerka you got it!

@Ambriche yep, one spot left and it's all yours :)
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Yeah for me please ! :D
Can I make à mixed pay please ? (:
Yeah for me please ! :D
Can I make à mixed pay please ? (:
84297605d2.png
@Elachu @Skylurk @AlexiCyn @Ellapinky @GadzooksTD @HereBeeDragons @Skedge @bonibaru @Ambriche

Wildcare Round 2 is full! That means payment is due asap if you haven't sent it already, and I'll be printing as soon as I have enough gems for the blueprints.
@Elachu @Skylurk @AlexiCyn @Ellapinky @GadzooksTD @HereBeeDragons @Skedge @bonibaru @Ambriche

Wildcare Round 2 is full! That means payment is due asap if you haven't sent it already, and I'll be printing as soon as I have enough gems for the blueprints.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat

Something More Precious is wonderful. If we could layer accents, I'd snap it up in a second for my Nature Rep. That said, please ping me anyway if you end up doing an accent version...
@shroudrat

Something More Precious is wonderful. If we could layer accents, I'd snap it up in a second for my Nature Rep. That said, please ping me anyway if you end up doing an accent version...
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons I've been informed that the coverage % may be at accent level after all, I'm working on getting more info and will let you know if that's the case!
@HereBeeDragons I've been informed that the coverage % may be at accent level after all, I'm working on getting more info and will let you know if that's the case!
lJX7Tr5.png
Okay, good news everyone! It looks like Something More Precious qualifies as an accent with about 15% coverage due to transparency! So I am knocking the price down to 450 gems for everyone.

@Chlorr @bonibaru @Katreal @Elachu I am keeping your slots reserved for you, but at the new price of 450 gems!

@Shougoney @SquidneyTsu @HereBeeDragons (sorry about the repeat ping, wanted to make sure you don't miss this) @Kimikada
Since it turned out to be a proper accent and not a skin after all, please let me know if you'd like a spot!
Okay, good news everyone! It looks like Something More Precious qualifies as an accent with about 15% coverage due to transparency! So I am knocking the price down to 450 gems for everyone.

@Chlorr @bonibaru @Katreal @Elachu I am keeping your slots reserved for you, but at the new price of 450 gems!

@Shougoney @SquidneyTsu @HereBeeDragons (sorry about the repeat ping, wanted to make sure you don't miss this) @Kimikada
Since it turned out to be a proper accent and not a skin after all, please let me know if you'd like a spot!
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat

Slot please!
@shroudrat

Slot please!
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@shroudrat

could i nab a slot for captive cerdae? thank you!
@shroudrat

could i nab a slot for captive cerdae? thank you!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140