Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140
@shroudrat I'm very interested in the full/glowy version of Something More Precious! (I saw your Greenskeeper entry and gasped because I knew exactly where you got the inspiration, but sadly I can't think of a dragon it would be suitable for.)
@shroudrat I'm very interested in the full/glowy version of Something More Precious! (I saw your Greenskeeper entry and gasped because I knew exactly where you got the inspiration, but sadly I can't think of a dragon it would be suitable for.)
Ping me to get my attention!
@shroudrat - Awesome! I'd like a slot for Captive Cerdae, please.
@shroudrat - Awesome! I'd like a slot for Captive Cerdae, please.
DRnTnhy.png
Lists should be up to date as of this reply!

-

@Shougoney @SquidneyTsu You two aren't the only ones interested in an accent version of Precious, so I'm getting to work as soon as I grab some lunch. Taking the wing glow off entirely should be enough to get her back down to accent levels, since it's such a large area... I am going to try and keep the glow around the egg itself, since that's a part of the item!
Lists should be up to date as of this reply!

-

@Shougoney @SquidneyTsu You two aren't the only ones interested in an accent version of Precious, so I'm getting to work as soon as I grab some lunch. Taking the wing glow off entirely should be enough to get her back down to accent levels, since it's such a large area... I am going to try and keep the glow around the egg itself, since that's a part of the item!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat please put me on the list for Something More Precious!
@shroudrat please put me on the list for Something More Precious!
duHgkuH.png
@shroudrat
Hi! I'm pretty sure Something More Precious would still be considered an accent, since the glow is pretty transparent, and accents do count transparency - there are some accents out there that cover 100% of the dragon, but still count as accents because of transparency. Have you checked the coverage through this tutorial or something similar?
@shroudrat
Hi! I'm pretty sure Something More Precious would still be considered an accent, since the glow is pretty transparent, and accents do count transparency - there are some accents out there that cover 100% of the dragon, but still count as accents because of transparency. Have you checked the coverage through this tutorial or something similar?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know transparency counted like that, I assumed it was by area - all I have is SAI so I can't check it myself. If I can print it as an accent instead (and much cheaper for everyone) that would be great though!
@Nabesima Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know transparency counted like that, I assumed it was by area - all I have is SAI so I can't check it myself. If I can print it as an accent instead (and much cheaper for everyone) that would be great though!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat

I'd like to put in an order for the full skincent of something more precious!
@shroudrat

I'd like to put in an order for the full skincent of something more precious!
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
I'd be interested in the accent/skincent (full) version of Something More Precious :D

@shroudrat
I'd be interested in the accent/skincent (full) version of Something More Precious :D

@shroudrat
Lichtdrache.gif
@shroudrat If you ever decide to make Something More Precious but light or plague versions please tell me. The whole idea of this skin is amazing *u*
@shroudrat If you ever decide to make Something More Precious but light or plague versions please tell me. The whole idea of this skin is amazing *u*
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto I am definitely going to do more eggs, but probably just one per month as the festivals happen!
@Mangusto I am definitely going to do more eggs, but probably just one per month as the festivals happen!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140