Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [M WC Accent] Pondwalker- One slot left!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@sheercold
Slot please!
@sheercold
Slot please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@SheerCold man I JUST restocked my gems and told myself no spending till I expanded but man I can't help it, I don't even know who I'm gonna put it in or if I'm gonna get a new dragon but slot please hdgdg I'll find someone for it, it looks so good in Mora
@SheerCold man I JUST restocked my gems and told myself no spending till I expanded but man I can't help it, I don't even know who I'm gonna put it in or if I'm gonna get a new dragon but slot please hdgdg I'll find someone for it, it looks so good in Mora
@SheerCold This is a very pretty accent but sadly I don't have a dragon to fit it. :(

As a note, make sure that the line art is significantly darker and that the shadows are on top of the accent, otherwise it'll probably get rejected.

And as far as previews go - what you should do is save a transparent version of the accent that is 350x350 pixels. This is the image that you will be submitting, and is easiest to use for previews. Then you can just save an image of the dragon and then layer that image on top to get a preview.
@SheerCold This is a very pretty accent but sadly I don't have a dragon to fit it. :(

As a note, make sure that the line art is significantly darker and that the shadows are on top of the accent, otherwise it'll probably get rejected.

And as far as previews go - what you should do is save a transparent version of the accent that is 350x350 pixels. This is the image that you will be submitting, and is easiest to use for previews. Then you can just save an image of the dragon and then layer that image on top to get a preview.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@Kaio added! ^^

@theroiprocepios thank you,, I'm flattered! Added~

@ShadowTheEdgehog Thanks for the advice, I'll have to fix the line art then!
@Kaio added! ^^

@theroiprocepios thank you,, I'm flattered! Added~

@ShadowTheEdgehog Thanks for the advice, I'll have to fix the line art then!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold

slot please! :D
@SheerCold

slot please! :D
ycSiwsB.png
@SheerCold Could I get a preview on this scry? ouo [img]https://i.imgur.com/KUxgZ7K.png[/img]
@SheerCold
Could I get a preview on this scry? ouo
KUxgZ7K.png
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@SheerCold I don't have a boy to fit this accent unfortunately but i wanted to stop by and say it's beautiful! Can you add me to a pinglist if you make more accents in the future?
@SheerCold I don't have a boy to fit this accent unfortunately but i wanted to stop by and say it's beautiful! Can you add me to a pinglist if you make more accents in the future?
[quote name="Velociraptor42" date="2018-05-09 18:24:16" ] @SheerCold I don't have a boy to fit this accent unfortunately but i wanted to stop by and say it's beautiful! Can you add me to a pinglist if you make more accents in the future? [/quote] ^ I agree, I just don't have enough Wildclaw males. I'd love to be on your pinglist for the future though :3
Velociraptor42 wrote on 2018-05-09 18:24:16:

^ I agree, I just don't have enough Wildclaw males. I'd love to be on your pinglist for the future though :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Taiyou Added! @Xemriss here ya go! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/eGvznqb.png[/img] @Velociraptor42 @Xirei Oh my gosh,, I honestly didn't expect people to like my work that much. I actually started whipping out a SD F accent because I got so excited that people wanted to buy my stuff! Thank you for your kind words, I will start a ping list! Also I'd be happy to accents like this one in different colors or breeds if that is of any interest?
@Taiyou Added!

@Xemriss
here ya go! ^^
eGvznqb.png

@Velociraptor42 @Xirei
Oh my gosh,, I honestly didn't expect people to like my work that much. I actually started whipping out a SD F accent because I got so excited that people wanted to buy my stuff! Thank you for your kind words, I will start a ping list!

Also I'd be happy to accents like this one in different colors or breeds if that is of any interest?
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold

other breeds would be lovely! i love anything water-themed though 8) lol
@SheerCold

other breeds would be lovely! i love anything water-themed though 8) lol
ycSiwsB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6