Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | dainty's accent thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69
Picked one up on AH!! Very beautiful work thank you!
Picked one up on AH!! Very beautiful work thank you!
@daintyboots

Heyo! I'd love one slot for 'Be sweet'! I'll be paying in gems~
@daintyboots

Heyo! I'd love one slot for 'Be sweet'! I'll be paying in gems~
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@daintyboots slot with gems please!
@daintyboots slot with gems please!
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@daintyboots I was pinged because of the new imp accent....but then I saw "front of shop"....oh, so sad, already closed. Wait...some on the AH....not any more....now she will get a name! Thank you--and please add me to your general pinglist if you have one!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39832555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398326/39832555_350.png[/img] [/url]
@daintyboots

I was pinged because of the new imp accent....but then I saw "front of shop"....oh, so sad, already closed. Wait...some on the AH....not any more....now she will get a name! Thank you--and please add me to your general pinglist if you have one!!

39832555_350.png
@daintyboots
2 slots please!!
@daintyboots
2 slots please!!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@daintyboots a slot please gems
@daintyboots a slot please gems
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@daintyboots

A slot for be sweet in gems please :Dc And should someone back out of or change their mind on the front of shop, could you please give me a ping? I sadly missed it when it was on the AH and for it's release :<
@daintyboots

A slot for be sweet in gems please :Dc And should someone back out of or change their mind on the front of shop, could you please give me a ping? I sadly missed it when it was on the AH and for it's release :<
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge; added you to be sweet's sign ups.

i don't ping anyone when i list spares of retired accents. check the ah again in 2 or 3 days.
@Skedge; added you to be sweet's sign ups.

i don't ping anyone when i list spares of retired accents. check the ah again in 2 or 3 days.
@daintyboots
Slot for be sweet please~
@daintyboots
Slot for be sweet please~
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
Please please sign me up for two slots for be sweet. I’m in love. <3
Please please sign me up for two slots for be sweet. I’m in love. <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69