Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Faeron's Spaccents (new available!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@EarthTiger
I'll certainly think about it.
@EarthTiger
I'll certainly think about it.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
@PrincessFaeron

I'd also be interested in Foxfire Candles if you ever decide to print!
@PrincessFaeron

I'd also be interested in Foxfire Candles if you ever decide to print!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@PrincessFaeron
Let me know if you print Foxfire Candles, please?
@PrincessFaeron
Let me know if you print Foxfire Candles, please?
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@PrincessFaeron I'd be very interested in a copy of Accent: Poinsettia. Would it be at all possible to have it reprinted at some point?
@PrincessFaeron I'd be very interested in a copy of Accent: Poinsettia. Would it be at all possible to have it reprinted at some point?
4ZKNdQr.png
@Valo
All my accents are up for reprinting when there's interest, but I've actually still got one copy of that accent left. I was keeping it with the intent on putting it on one of my own dragons, but I wouldn't mind letting it go if you'd like to buy it?
@Valo
All my accents are up for reprinting when there's interest, but I've actually still got one copy of that accent left. I was keeping it with the intent on putting it on one of my own dragons, but I wouldn't mind letting it go if you'd like to buy it?
@PrincessFaeron Oh, I'd love to buy it! ♥ What's the price like for that?
@PrincessFaeron Oh, I'd love to buy it! ♥ What's the price like for that?
4ZKNdQr.png
@Valo
400 gems sound fine?
@Valo
400 gems sound fine?
@PrincessFaeron Sounds good. :) I'll send a CR.
@PrincessFaeron Sounds good. :) I'll send a CR.
4ZKNdQr.png
@PrincessFaeron
I'd love a copy of your accent Seraphim, but I'm also very new to buying accents and skins, so do I have to supply the print thing or do I just need to pay you? Thank you for answering my noob-y question in advance!
@PrincessFaeron
I'd love a copy of your accent Seraphim, but I'm also very new to buying accents and skins, so do I have to supply the print thing or do I just need to pay you? Thank you for answering my noob-y question in advance!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Syrnaxi
A blueprint is only needed if I need to re-print an accent, and I actually still have one copy of Seraphim left from the first print run. so you can just pay the base price without having to also buy a blueprint. Those things are expensive hahaha.

It's 600g, since that was the original price ;P
@Syrnaxi
A blueprint is only needed if I need to re-print an accent, and I actually still have one copy of Seraphim left from the first print run. so you can just pay the base price without having to also buy a blueprint. Those things are expensive hahaha.

It's 600g, since that was the original price ;P
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11