Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Faeron's Spaccents (new available!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Sommfi
*small gasp* thank you for showing me!
@Sommfi
*small gasp* thank you for showing me!
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
@PrincessFaeron I was wondering if I could be notified if you happen to reprint Strawberries and Cream? I just about died when I found it and it's perfect for my Imp boy
@PrincessFaeron I was wondering if I could be notified if you happen to reprint Strawberries and Cream? I just about died when I found it and it's perfect for my Imp boy
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@PrincessFaeron May I have a slot, please?
@PrincessFaeron May I have a slot, please?
@Tanzz
er... for what?

@Seisebby
Sure.
@Tanzz
er... for what?

@Seisebby
Sure.
@PrincessFaeron

Sorry I didn't make that clear, do you have a pinglist?
@PrincessFaeron

Sorry I didn't make that clear, do you have a pinglist?
@Tanzz
Just a general one? Not currently, no. I could always make one, though.
@Tanzz
Just a general one? Not currently, no. I could always make one, though.
@PrincessFaeron No, it's alright, you don't have to
@PrincessFaeron No, it's alright, you don't have to
@PrincessFaeron Do you think you'll ever make a print of your Foxfire Candles entry? I'm very curious to see how it would look on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53821&tab=dragon&did=47969268]this boy[/url], though I'm quite broke at the moment haha if you need a plain image (without his apparel), this works [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=5e3c099727820f8f717c674119dcbbfc5be964bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Sorry if this is a bother, I've just been praying for an accent/skincent that'll make his blue tert work :'D
@PrincessFaeron Do you think you'll ever make a print of your Foxfire Candles entry? I'm very curious to see how it would look on this boy, though I'm quite broke at the moment haha if you need a plain image (without his apparel), this works

dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=5e3c099727820f8f717c674119dcbbfc5be964bd&dummyext=prev.png

Sorry if this is a bother, I've just been praying for an accent/skincent that'll make his blue tert work :'D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Maybe. It depends on how many people would be willing to preorder for a blueprint - if I'm going to spend my own gems on one I have a different accent I want to print first. I can do a preview, though; [img]https://i.imgur.com/AlF1tjQ.png[/img]
@EarthTiger
Maybe. It depends on how many people would be willing to preorder for a blueprint - if I'm going to spend my own gems on one I have a different accent I want to print first.

I can do a preview, though;
AlF1tjQ.png
@PrincessFaeron Ooooh, it looks so pretty! Maybe you should do an IC? If you ever did print it, I would totally buy it!
@PrincessFaeron Ooooh, it looks so pretty! Maybe you should do an IC? If you ever did print it, I would totally buy it!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11