Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {WIQ SS} What's In Queue?
1 2 3 4
It was the Neon Angel guardian m skincent, and it was approved on the 31st ^^
It was the Neon Angel guardian m skincent, and it was approved on the 31st ^^
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

All set!
@Ashenhartkrie

All set!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
thank you so much! <3
thank you so much! <3
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Somehow I'm the only one using this atm... XD
Somehow I'm the only one using this atm... XD
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin

It's not super known I don't think. It also just fluctuates based on how long the skin queue has been.
@Kalvin

It's not super known I don't think. It also just fluctuates based on how long the skin queue has been.
i totally forgot allll about this...can you just remove all my entries? they've been there a while
i totally forgot allll about this...can you just remove all my entries? they've been there a while
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity

Don't fret, I clear every once in a while. I started clearing a slower than before because the queue times went up to about 2 weeks. So I started clearing at about every month. So if you've been there for about that long, you've likely been cleared already. ^^
@bioluminosity

Don't fret, I clear every once in a while. I started clearing a slower than before because the queue times went up to about 2 weeks. So I started clearing at about every month. So if you've been there for about that long, you've likely been cleared already. ^^
I did a dumb and added something into the spreadsheet wrong, and then wasn't able to recover my edit link (I'm so sorry ; ; ) so I just wanted to clear up that the two submissions of mine which were denied were returned to me today (30/07) not the date they're marked, which is (07/30). I apologize, I was looking at the clock on my computer and it mixed me up, since the day/month are opposite :,D Sorry about that.
I did a dumb and added something into the spreadsheet wrong, and then wasn't able to recover my edit link (I'm so sorry ; ; ) so I just wanted to clear up that the two submissions of mine which were denied were returned to me today (30/07) not the date they're marked, which is (07/30). I apologize, I was looking at the clock on my computer and it mixed me up, since the day/month are opposite :,D Sorry about that.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

No worries! I did it this way because for anyone that happens to see Day, Month, Year on a regular basis, it can be confusin'. DDX But I have fixed it, no worries! ^w^
@Ink

No worries! I did it this way because for anyone that happens to see Day, Month, Year on a regular basis, it can be confusin'. DDX But I have fixed it, no worries! ^w^
Thank you, sorry again :,D And no worries, it makes a ton of sense my dumb brain just saw numbers and copied them without thinking about it.
Thank you, sorry again :,D And no worries, it makes a ton of sense my dumb brain just saw numbers and copied them without thinking about it.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 3 4