Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Desnik's Reprints - Nature Reprints
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42
@desnik omg tell me your secrets, how did you manage to make Sunclad? Do you have any specific tactic that you'd be willing to share because that skincent slaps and I am so in love with the Greek-like vibe of the environment that's being reflected. Those reflections are fantastic, I have absolutely no idea how you managed to do it but I am in awe
@desnik omg tell me your secrets, how did you manage to make Sunclad? Do you have any specific tactic that you'd be willing to share because that skincent slaps and I am so in love with the Greek-like vibe of the environment that's being reflected. Those reflections are fantastic, I have absolutely no idea how you managed to do it but I am in awe
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Oh! Thank you! The secret is to paint a landscape, but paint it along the contours of the dragon. You'll notice on chrome objects that it takes whatever scenery is around it and maps it to the contour. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3IpxGmE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZkHx8hm.jpg[/img] If you want shine, be sure to include the sun in your reflection! Hope that helps.
@Natron Oh! Thank you!

The secret is to paint a landscape, but paint it along the contours of the dragon. You'll notice on chrome objects that it takes whatever scenery is around it and maps it to the contour.

3IpxGmE.jpg
ZkHx8hm.jpg

If you want shine, be sure to include the sun in your reflection! Hope that helps.
@desnik AH so just that! Fair enough, I'll have to turn my brain on for this but this insight does help!
@desnik AH so just that! Fair enough, I'll have to turn my brain on for this but this insight does help!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Desnik
Can I be put on your reprint list for Memento please? Thank you.
@Desnik
Can I be put on your reprint list for Memento please? Thank you.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 I can put in another order right now if you want. Memento usually sells pretty well and it's been over a year since I had it in stock.
@hat17 I can put in another order right now if you want. Memento usually sells pretty well and it's been over a year since I had it in stock.
@Desnik
That would be very nice, thank you. Should I send the gems now?
@Desnik
That would be very nice, thank you. Should I send the gems now?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 Yes, and I'll toss a print in today.
@hat17 Yes, and I'll toss a print in today.
@Desnik

Is this one going to be reprinted anytime soon?
Skin: Magma Patch
@Desnik

Is this one going to be reprinted anytime soon?
Skin: Magma Patch
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem Normally I could toss in a reprint with one order, but at the moment I'm going to have to wait for all my new skin reprint orders to come back because all my gems are tied up in queue. Thank you for your patience.
@AlcatrazSystem Normally I could toss in a reprint with one order, but at the moment I'm going to have to wait for all my new skin reprint orders to come back because all my gems are tied up in queue. Thank you for your patience.
@Desnik

That's valid, if there is a slot list already, I'd like to be added to it please. (or for whenever there will be one)

Thank you.
@Desnik

That's valid, if there is a slot list already, I'd like to be added to it please. (or for whenever there will be one)

Thank you.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42