Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Desnik's Reprints - Nature Reprints
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
Did some reorganization of the shopfront. All links should now correctly go to listings that are actually in stock, and I've retired the following designs to Conditionally Reprintable status:

Charmed, North, Crosswind, High Tea, Renaissance, Chassis
Did some reorganization of the shopfront. All links should now correctly go to listings that are actually in stock, and I've retired the following designs to Conditionally Reprintable status:

Charmed, North, Crosswind, High Tea, Renaissance, Chassis
@Desnik I would really love a male PC art nouveau skin to go with and was wondering if that is something you'd have an interest doing as a general release, or would you suggest I get it done when you have customs open?
@Desnik I would really love a male PC art nouveau skin to go with and was wondering if that is something you'd have an interest doing as a general release, or would you suggest I get it done when you have customs open?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Nouveau seemed popular enough when it was released that if I were to make a PC M version, it would be general release. I can't take on anything at the moment but thank you for the query. I'm glad you like that one!
@butcherbaby Nouveau seemed popular enough when it was released that if I were to make a PC M version, it would be general release. I can't take on anything at the moment but thank you for the query. I'm glad you like that one!
@Desnik I adore that one, it's my favorite skin for my favorite dragon, though I have it in rotation right now. I hope that when you have some time to come up with new skins, you will consider it! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
@Desnik I adore that one, it's my favorite skin for my favorite dragon, though I have it in rotation right now. I hope that when you have some time to come up with new skins, you will consider it!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I'm preeeeeeeetty sure I'm on your pinglist for art/skins/accents, but juuuust in case I'm not, please do add me to your pinglists xD thank you!
I'm preeeeeeeetty sure I'm on your pinglist for art/skins/accents, but juuuust in case I'm not, please do add me to your pinglists xD thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Desnik
Hello ! I'm interest in the skins heart of gold and entity. Do I have to buy the blueprint myself for you to reprint them ? Please let me know thank you
@Desnik
Hello ! I'm interest in the skins heart of gold and entity. Do I have to buy the blueprint myself for you to reprint them ? Please let me know thank you
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar Hi! I'm rather on hiatus at the moment, but if you'd like, you can send me the following if you want one-off prints:

Heart of Gold
750g + single blueprint

Entity
750g + single blueprint

Be aware that if I came back, I might open general reprints again, in which case you or other payers would only need to pay 750g per skin, but at the moment I don't have a time in mind to return and open sales like that again.
@Altassar Hi! I'm rather on hiatus at the moment, but if you'd like, you can send me the following if you want one-off prints:

Heart of Gold
750g + single blueprint

Entity
750g + single blueprint

Be aware that if I came back, I might open general reprints again, in which case you or other payers would only need to pay 750g per skin, but at the moment I don't have a time in mind to return and open sales like that again.
@Desnik
Oh I see thank you for let me know. I don't have enough gem to buy 2 blueprints for now. I will wait until you're back from hiatus or you're around once I gather enough gem for them
@Desnik
Oh I see thank you for let me know. I don't have enough gem to buy 2 blueprints for now. I will wait until you're back from hiatus or you're around once I gather enough gem for them
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar Thank you so much for understanding. If you're lucky you might find them on the AH being resold at a reasonable price.
@Altassar Thank you so much for understanding. If you're lucky you might find them on the AH being resold at a reasonable price.
@Desnik

Hi! I recently changed my Username, this is VeiledOverdose! Could you change it from that to Stellori on the pinglist please? <3
@Desnik

Hi! I recently changed my Username, this is VeiledOverdose! Could you change it from that to Stellori on the pinglist please? <3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42