Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 344 345
@Autopilot

can i get a slot for Repurposed Watcher? <:
@Autopilot

can i get a slot for Repurposed Watcher? <:
ninbinarycatcher.png
@bioluminosity Sure! :y [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/66e031b9645c6f5b1d7b6edc65148687/tumblr_p8lq1tZqm61vuvakgo5_400.png[/img] All of you who have ordered [b]re-purposed watcher[/b], we have enough pre-orders for me to submit! Go ahead and send payment! @HerrWolf Yes there is! I have added you! @nonaline @ImpossibleJedi4 @Dross Added :y @hat17 Added! You can go ahead and send payment for both! Will be submitting shortly! @Kirmon64 Added! Go ahead and toss payment for dark iron watcher, I've just submitted it! :> @Lexreon Added! We have enough pre-orders to submit dark iron acolyte, so go ahead and send payment! @NightDust I have added you to the list! And go ahead and send payment for 'i dont like it' :> @sunnyVista Whoops, fixed! I just submitted Spiral curls, so you can go ahead and toss payment for it! :> @Meowfred Added! :y @Takora @Kardi @dinguschi @Shpee @Sharkbird @Niharike @Deva @Syceris @Draconequis @Artichoke Added! Go ahead and toss payment over! :y @RobinJax Added! :D @Tiriea UH *looks around sheepishly* *did not read the rules when the website changed* Thank you for the tip! I will definitely make use of this! :D @Trachynhawb Added! :D @Neuromancer Added to both! Go ahead and toss payment for both, i've already submitted them! @Kookaburra 750G :> @Reborn I do have ONE copy left if you'd like it! Go ahead and toss payment and its yours! ^v^ @weirdseer Added :> @biskitten Added! :D @Amut Added! :y @Jazz Added to run# 2!
@bioluminosity Sure! :y

tumblr_p8lq1tZqm61vuvakgo5_400.png

All of you who have ordered re-purposed watcher, we have enough pre-orders for me to submit! Go ahead and send payment!

@HerrWolf Yes there is! I have added you! @nonaline @ImpossibleJedi4 @Dross Added :y

@hat17 Added! You can go ahead and send payment for both! Will be submitting shortly!

@Kirmon64 Added! Go ahead and toss payment for dark iron watcher, I've just submitted it! :>

@Lexreon Added! We have enough pre-orders to submit dark iron acolyte, so go ahead and send payment!

@NightDust I have added you to the list! And go ahead and send payment for 'i dont like it' :>

@sunnyVista Whoops, fixed! I just submitted Spiral curls, so you can go ahead and toss payment for it! :>

@Meowfred Added! :y

@Takora @Kardi @dinguschi @Shpee @Sharkbird @Niharike @Deva @Syceris @Draconequis @Artichoke Added! Go ahead and toss payment over! :y

@RobinJax Added! :D

@Tiriea UH *looks around sheepishly* *did not read the rules when the website changed* Thank you for the tip! I will definitely make use of this! :D

@Trachynhawb Added! :D

@Neuromancer Added to both! Go ahead and toss payment for both, i've already submitted them!

@Kookaburra 750G :>

@Reborn I do have ONE copy left if you'd like it! Go ahead and toss payment and its yours! ^v^

@weirdseer Added :>

@biskitten Added! :D

@Amut Added! :y

@Jazz Added to run# 2!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot

ahh add me to a slot for repurposed watcher pls!
@Autopilot

ahh add me to a slot for repurposed watcher pls!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@autopilot
COuld you add me to the list for repurposed watcher please! I'll be paying in gems
@autopilot
COuld you add me to the list for repurposed watcher please! I'll be paying in gems
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@autopilot can i get a slot for the t-rex skin omg
@autopilot can i get a slot for the t-rex skin omg
@Autopilot

So uh.. are you still doing slots for Orca? Because I have a mighty need. <3
@Autopilot

So uh.. are you still doing slots for Orca? Because I have a mighty need. <3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@Autopilot

Can you ping me for the male version of Spiral Curls?
@Autopilot

Can you ping me for the male version of Spiral Curls?
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@autopilot

Quick question to make sure, because I’m sick and my brain isn’t functioning correctly - since/if I’m on your general pinglist, I should be good with notifications without asking to be pinged for a specific accent, right?

if I had the funds and the dragon I’d buy Dark Iron right now man that’s pretty

On an off note, your alternate names for these accents are incredible. Someone get a yellow Tundra just for the Tunmarine alt!
@autopilot

Quick question to make sure, because I’m sick and my brain isn’t functioning correctly - since/if I’m on your general pinglist, I should be good with notifications without asking to be pinged for a specific accent, right?

if I had the funds and the dragon I’d buy Dark Iron right now man that’s pretty

On an off note, your alternate names for these accents are incredible. Someone get a yellow Tundra just for the Tunmarine alt!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Autopilot if there is a general pinglist please add me to it you are officially my favorite skin artist
@Autopilot if there is a general pinglist please add me to it you are officially my favorite skin artist
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Autopilot

Sorry for the late reply! I've finally got enough gems for the Spooky Scary Nocturne skin, I'll send 850g after confirmation through 1-way CR ^^
@Autopilot

Sorry for the late reply! I've finally got enough gems for the Spooky Scary Nocturne skin, I'll send 850g after confirmation through 1-way CR ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 344 345