Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Verdant Magic - Wildclaw M skincent FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Aadesh aah super glad I could grab a slot! Should I send the payment over :0?
@Aadesh aah super glad I could grab a slot! Should I send the payment over :0?
dunsparce.gif
@Oodie yep! The skin itself is in the printing queue so I'm collecting the payments while it sits there and does the thing.
@Oodie yep! The skin itself is in the printing queue so I'm collecting the payments while it sits there and does the thing.
@Aadesh
Will there be more reprints of Verdant Magic? ;_;
@Aadesh
Will there be more reprints of Verdant Magic? ;_;
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa - I plan to put together something shaped like a skin/accent shop in the future and inlude Verdant Magic. If things go well, that should make affordable reprints possible.
@Tangaroa - I plan to put together something shaped like a skin/accent shop in the future and inlude Verdant Magic. If things go well, that should make affordable reprints possible.
@Aadesh
I would love to be pinged for your shop/any extra copies of Verdant Magic that get published! It is seriously one of my favorite accents D:
@Aadesh
I would love to be pinged for your shop/any extra copies of Verdant Magic that get published! It is seriously one of my favorite accents D:
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa - will do!
@Tangaroa - will do!
@Aadesh - Please ping me for your accent shop!
@Aadesh - Please ping me for your accent shop!
@Deep - will do!
@Deep - will do!
@Aadesh yo this is a gorgeous accent!!! please let me know if/when this ever comes back!
@Aadesh yo this is a gorgeous accent!!! please let me know if/when this ever comes back!
esn2wpy.png
@mahoosive - will do! I'll likely make an accent/skin shop at Some point. I can ping you when I do.
@mahoosive - will do! I'll likely make an accent/skin shop at Some point. I can ping you when I do.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10