Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tig and Mezz's Accents!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
@Mezzo
I'm not super super what that means?
but I assume it just means you're saving up to buy more stuff to make em, right?
@Mezzo
I'm not super super what that means?
but I assume it just means you're saving up to buy more stuff to make em, right?
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@Mezzo

someone sold me theirs...?
I'm a bit confused but I got one so I gues you can remove me from that list?
@Mezzo

someone sold me theirs...?
I'm a bit confused but I got one so I gues you can remove me from that list?
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@ananas
LOL so I just checked and you got a PM from Akesari, who's the artist of Dune Rogue and the other artist in this shop~ she just got the last run in~ for the most part in general Sari handles the back end of this shop which is sending out the PMs and PAs while I handle the front end which is the preorders and payments.

So you actually got the copy you just requested~
@ananas
LOL so I just checked and you got a PM from Akesari, who's the artist of Dune Rogue and the other artist in this shop~ she just got the last run in~ for the most part in general Sari handles the back end of this shop which is sending out the PMs and PAs while I handle the front end which is the preorders and payments.

So you actually got the copy you just requested~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
ooooh I see! haha
thank you guys!
@Mezzo
ooooh I see! haha
thank you guys!
@Mezzo If there's a pinglist for a possible reprint of Accent: Flame Sparrow I'd love to be added. Otherwise how much is the fee for a reprint?
@Mezzo If there's a pinglist for a possible reprint of Accent: Flame Sparrow I'd love to be added. Otherwise how much is the fee for a reprint?
@ShadowFlamel

Hello! Due to the craziness of running a shop partnered with Tig and I's currently crazy real lives we're not keeping any reprint lists.

However I'd be happy to reprint Flame Sparrow for the price of an accent blueprint plus 500g!
@ShadowFlamel

Hello! Due to the craziness of running a shop partnered with Tig and I's currently crazy real lives we're not keeping any reprint lists.

However I'd be happy to reprint Flame Sparrow for the price of an accent blueprint plus 500g!
@Mezzo Okay! so 1,000g for the blueprint plus 500g fee. Got it. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have enough saved up.
@Mezzo Okay! so 1,000g for the blueprint plus 500g fee. Got it. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have enough saved up.
@Mezzo Do you think you'll be reprinting Festival Traveler anytime soon? If not, how much would it cost for the blueprint + fee?
@Mezzo Do you think you'll be reprinting Festival Traveler anytime soon? If not, how much would it cost for the blueprint + fee?
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@Mezzo could you put me on the pinglist for commissions/customs?
@Mezzo could you put me on the pinglist for commissions/customs?
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@Druzy

Most definitely! I'm not positive when it will next be open however due to the craziness that is RL, but I'm more then happy to get you on there!
@Druzy

Most definitely! I'm not positive when it will next be open however due to the craziness that is RL, but I'm more then happy to get you on there!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38