Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | » Lizzi's Accents | 01/06 Aberration M!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Lizzi

I'd love a slot for Absolution Gold M and Absolution Obsidian M <3
@Lizzi

I'd love a slot for Absolution Gold M and Absolution Obsidian M <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
I would like a slot for Absolution Obsidian M please!
I would like a slot for Absolution Obsidian M please!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Lizzi while I unfortunately can't afford them right now, I wanted to say they're [i]extremely[/i] beautiful and well done! They match kinda Kaenith's gaoler Cherubim series and I do hope I'll be able to gather funds in time because it would be nice to have the matching sets [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ( Though I'm actually still trying to collect all of Kaenith's skins cuz I didn't have money the first time around :'))) ) [skin=39481][skin=39480][skin=39415]
@Lizzi while I unfortunately can't afford them right now, I wanted to say they're extremely beautiful and well done!

They match kinda Kaenith's gaoler Cherubim series and I do hope I'll be able to gather funds in time because it would be nice to have the matching sets
( Though I'm actually still trying to collect all of Kaenith's skins cuz I didn't have money the first time around :'))) )

The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
A slot for one silver please!! <3
A slot for one silver please!! <3
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
slots for Absolution Gold and Silver please
slots for Absolution Gold and Silver please
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
One slot for Absolution Gold M, please!
One slot for Absolution Gold M, please!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
One slot for absolution silver, ty!
One slot for absolution silver, ty!
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Going to start accepting payments now for 1 of each run of the Absolution series! Thank you all for your interest. <3 Please send the 850 gems per skinicent via 1-way CR and I will mark you as paid on the sheet! I'll be at work today so I'll be a little slow with updating the sheet but I'm hoping to submit the skinicents when I get off. (if I made an error with which skins you wanted, please let me know and I will correct it!)

Gold -
@fumarate @svyxae @bigfriedegg @changgwi @Askesis @Ikelu @sempere @Bantymom @Drytil @TheCorinthian

Silver -
@fumarate @Askesis @Ikelu @sempere @azurebolt @Bantymom @TheHunterZ @TheCorinthian @BrutusCourt

Obsidian -
@svyxae @Askesis @Ikelu @1st @sempere @Bantymom @Drytil @Takora
Going to start accepting payments now for 1 of each run of the Absolution series! Thank you all for your interest. <3 Please send the 850 gems per skinicent via 1-way CR and I will mark you as paid on the sheet! I'll be at work today so I'll be a little slow with updating the sheet but I'm hoping to submit the skinicents when I get off. (if I made an error with which skins you wanted, please let me know and I will correct it!)

Gold -
@fumarate @svyxae @bigfriedegg @changgwi @Askesis @Ikelu @sempere @Bantymom @Drytil @TheCorinthian

Silver -
@fumarate @Askesis @Ikelu @sempere @azurebolt @Bantymom @TheHunterZ @TheCorinthian @BrutusCourt

Obsidian -
@svyxae @Askesis @Ikelu @1st @sempere @Bantymom @Drytil @Takora
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@WickedPixie
Thank you so much for your kind words! <3 These aren't retiring anytime soon, so they'll still be around whenever you're ready to order them ^_^

And wow, thank you so much for showing me those other skins! Kaenith did a great job, and how serendipitous that the colors/theme match well to what I did. xD I will definitely have to pick up some of their skins once I've got more gems in my bank~
@WickedPixie
Thank you so much for your kind words! <3 These aren't retiring anytime soon, so they'll still be around whenever you're ready to order them ^_^

And wow, thank you so much for showing me those other skins! Kaenith did a great job, and how serendipitous that the colors/theme match well to what I did. xD I will definitely have to pick up some of their skins once I've got more gems in my bank~
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Am I on the run for silver too? pls and thank you
Am I on the run for silver too? pls and thank you
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33