Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | raikaryuujin's adoptables shop [OPEN]
1 2
~ raikaryuujin's adoptables shop ~

Welcome! Currently this shop is just starting out with its very first adoptable, but I intend to expand things in the future to include multiple breeds. Eventually I'll add all sorts of fancy graphics (hopefully), but for now I'll keep things simple....

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
I accept mixed payments.
Fellow Arcanites get a 10% discount!
~ raikaryuujin's adoptables shop ~

Welcome! Currently this shop is just starting out with its very first adoptable, but I intend to expand things in the future to include multiple breeds. Eventually I'll add all sorts of fancy graphics (hopefully), but for now I'll keep things simple....

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
I accept mixed payments.
Fellow Arcanites get a 10% discount!
UwUnl7O.pngxfYBtKx.png6Yw92x7.png
Table of Contents
What's New?
Bases and Pricing
Completed Adopt Showcase
How to Order & Rules for Ordering
Bribes & Wishlist
Affiliates

Pinglist for New Breeds:
@ mystiki
Table of Contents
What's New?
Bases and Pricing
Completed Adopt Showcase
How to Order & Rules for Ordering
Bribes & Wishlist
Affiliates

Pinglist for New Breeds:
@ mystiki
What's New? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mCgo5RG.png[/img] The first of my adopts is taking the stage! Say hello to the chibi blep mirror! It loves you <3 Currently unlocked genes: Basic, Falcon[/center]
What's New?
mCgo5RG.png
The first of my adopts is taking the stage! Say hello to the chibi blep mirror! It loves you <3

Currently unlocked genes: Basic, Falcon
Bases & Pricing --------- [columns][center]~Chibi Blep Mirror~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/WaLvJ34.png[/img][/center][nextcol]-------- Size: 25 x 25 pixels Base Price: 125k Treasure OR 125 Gems Gene Price: [list][*]Basic & Underbelly: Free [*]Falcon: +20g OR +20kt [*](In the future, all treasure genes will likely be +20g after they are made and all gem genes will likely be +50g after they are made, though exceptions may be had depending on gene complexity.) [*]Locked Genes: Will be released at my own pace, but if you want a specific gene NOW, check my bribes and contact me. I'll give you a yes or no depending on the gene.[/list] Apparel Price: [list][*]Small apparel (Scars, earrings, etc): 10kt or 10g per [*]Larger apparel/Fabrics: Try to bribe me. I'll give you a yes or no. [*]Skins and accents: Again, try to bribe me. I'll give you a yes or no.[/list] Unlocked Genes: Basic, Underbelly, Falcon --------[/columns] ---------
Bases & Pricing
~Chibi Blep Mirror~
WaLvJ34.png

Size: 25 x 25 pixels
Base Price: 125k Treasure OR 125 Gems
Gene Price:
  • Basic & Underbelly: Free
  • Falcon: +20g OR +20kt
  • (In the future, all treasure genes will likely be +20g after they are made and all gem genes will likely be +50g after they are made, though exceptions may be had depending on gene complexity.)
  • Locked Genes: Will be released at my own pace, but if you want a specific gene NOW, check my bribes and contact me. I'll give you a yes or no depending on the gene.
Apparel Price:
  • Small apparel (Scars, earrings, etc): 10kt or 10g per
  • Larger apparel/Fabrics: Try to bribe me. I'll give you a yes or no.
  • Skins and accents: Again, try to bribe me. I'll give you a yes or no.
Unlocked Genes: Basic, Underbelly, Falcon

Le Showcase [img]https://i.imgur.com/ncyAmjI.png[/img]
Le Showcase

ncyAmjI.png
Rules: [list][*]Five (5) orders per customer. (This may be tweaked in the future, and you can always return for more another time.) [*]First come, first serve. [*]Order by filling out the form below. [*]I accept mixed payments, with my gem to treasure ratio being 1:1000. [*]Wait for me to confirm your order before paying. [*]I will work on new breeds and genes in my spare time, but if you wish for a new gene right now, please refer to my bribes list. More complex genes will likely require more expensive bribes. Otherwise, I can put you on a pinglist for when new breeds or genes are added. [*]I do apparel and accents/skins on a case-by-case basis. Once a specific item has been unlocked via bribe or payment, it will get an official price and be listed amidst the things that I can do for the adopts. [*]Arcanites get a 10% discount![/list] How to Order [quote="You"][b]Username[/b]: Your username! [b]Dragon for the Adopt[/b]: Image and link here, please. [b]Are you wanting the adopt to be the same genes as the dragon, or will they be different? If so, what changes do you want?[/b]: [b]Any apparel?[/b]: List any apparel you want on the dragon here, but please don't overwhelm me. I'll come up with a hard limit once I've had more experience. [b]Any skins/accents/skincents?[/b]: Keep in mind that these currently require bribing me with something from my wishlist! [b]Your total[/b]: Put down your total here, including the math and labeling of what each number is for. Such as, for example, X (base) + 0g (Basic Gene) + 10kt (Veteran's Eye Scar) = the total in treasure and/or gems. And don't forget if you have a discount to put it there![/quote]
Rules:
  • Five (5) orders per customer. (This may be tweaked in the future, and you can always return for more another time.)
  • First come, first serve.
  • Order by filling out the form below.
  • I accept mixed payments, with my gem to treasure ratio being 1:1000.
  • Wait for me to confirm your order before paying.
  • I will work on new breeds and genes in my spare time, but if you wish for a new gene right now, please refer to my bribes list. More complex genes will likely require more expensive bribes. Otherwise, I can put you on a pinglist for when new breeds or genes are added.
  • I do apparel and accents/skins on a case-by-case basis. Once a specific item has been unlocked via bribe or payment, it will get an official price and be listed amidst the things that I can do for the adopts.
  • Arcanites get a 10% discount!

How to Order
You wrote:
Username: Your username!
Dragon for the Adopt: Image and link here, please.
Are you wanting the adopt to be the same genes as the dragon, or will they be different? If so, what changes do you want?:
Any apparel?: List any apparel you want on the dragon here, but please don't overwhelm me. I'll come up with a hard limit once I've had more experience.
Any skins/accents/skincents?: Keep in mind that these currently require bribing me with something from my wishlist!

Your total: Put down your total here, including the math and labeling of what each number is for. Such as, for example, X (base) + 0g (Basic Gene) + 10kt (Veteran's Eye Scar) = the total in treasure and/or gems. And don't forget if you have a discount to put it there!
Bribes/Wishlist Familiars: [item=Golden Kitsune] [item=Silver Kitsune] [item=Sköll] [item=hati] [item=Snowsquall Floracat] [item=Tuxedo Floracat] [item=Boulder Nymph] [item=Ichor Nymph] [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Cloud Nymph] [item=Flower Nymph] Also any vulstals and fox familiars. Apparel: [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=White Wolf Cape] [item=Ghostly Kelpie Mane] [item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane] [item=Dire Kelpie Mane] [item=Pale Kelpie Mane] [item=Shifting Kelpie Mane] [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane] [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] [item=Seaside Kelpie Mane] [item=Fin Jewels] [item=Twilight Oracle's Guise] [item=Sanddune Rags] [item=Undine's Flatfins] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings] [item=Tawny Antlers] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Bone Antlers] [item=Solar Flame Cloak] [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] Any piece of the Tarnished Steel and Dented Iron set, filigree armor sets, Silver and Golden Seraph sets, any piece of the Twilight Rose Thorn set, Night Sky Silks, Crimson Silks, Soft Pink Silks, Veteran's Scars, any piece of the Pirate sets, Plum Plumes set, any of the feathered wings and/or feathered tail pieces, any Jester's gloves and/or stockings pieces, various floating accessory apparels (like candles, lanterns, seasonal things), Marva's eyes. Genes: [item=Primary Gene: Metallic] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Primary Gene: Savannah] [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree] Battle Stones: [item=Eliminate] (Hey, a girl can dream, right?)
Bribes/Wishlist

Familiars:
Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune Hati Snowsquall Floracat Tuxedo Floracat Boulder Nymph Ichor Nymph Blight Nymph Cloud Nymph Flower Nymph
Also any vulstals and fox familiars.

Apparel:
Cosmologist Fieldtools Golem Gauntlet Starlight Guise Ghostly Kelpie Mane Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Pale Kelpie Mane Shifting Kelpie Mane Sunlit Kelpie Mane Swamp Kelpie Mane Seaside Kelpie Mane Fin Jewels Twilight Oracle's Guise Sanddune Rags Undine's Flatfins Flowering Gladeboughs River Royalist Tail Rings Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Tawny Antlers Ebony Antlers Bone Antlers Solar Flame Cloak Marva's Invisibility Cloak
Any piece of the Tarnished Steel and Dented Iron set, filigree armor sets, Silver and Golden Seraph sets, any piece of the Twilight Rose Thorn set, Night Sky Silks, Crimson Silks, Soft Pink Silks, Veteran's Scars, any piece of the Pirate sets, Plum Plumes set, any of the feathered wings and/or feathered tail pieces, any Jester's gloves and/or stockings pieces, various floating accessory apparels (like candles, lanterns, seasonal things), Marva's eyes.

Genes:
Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Primary Gene: Savannah Secondary Gene: Alloy Primary Gene: Wasp Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Filigree

Battle Stones:
Eliminate (Hey, a girl can dream, right?)
Affiliates

Currently none! Let me know if you'd like to be an affiliate!
Affiliates

Currently none! Let me know if you'd like to be an affiliate!
[center][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DHibe7XxZAQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img][/center]
maxresdefault.jpg
[center][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/118/412/spacecore2.png[/img][/center]
spacecore2.png
1 2