Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Good luck to everyone! Doubt I'll win since there's so many amazing-looking accents tho. [flings positive encouragement at thread]
Good luck to everyone! Doubt I'll win since there's so many amazing-looking accents tho. [flings positive encouragement at thread]
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Erithuet
I think your image is... REALLY broken. You might want to fix your judging image!!
Unless its supposed to be that way.
@Erithuet
I think your image is... REALLY broken. You might want to fix your judging image!!
Unless its supposed to be that way.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Icystorm
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) I would have got a few printed if it didn't win. I can let you know when they get printed if you want :)
@Icystorm
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) I would have got a few printed if it didn't win. I can let you know when they get printed if you want :)
6aZZi2c.png
@DuskDaybreak
That would be great, thank you :D
@DuskDaybreak
That would be great, thank you :D
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@WheatleyScience

Oh no! D: I can't see anything looking broken on my end, but I'm still concerned it may look wrong on other people's computers. Can you tell me how it looks broken at all, and which entry's judging image is affected?
@WheatleyScience

Oh no! D: I can't see anything looking broken on my end, but I'm still concerned it may look wrong on other people's computers. Can you tell me how it looks broken at all, and which entry's judging image is affected?
@Erithuet
I'm getting it like this on my end.
@Erithuet
I'm getting it like this on my end.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@WheatleyScience

Oh wow, that's really weird. I tried uploading another copy of the .png and linked it instead. Does it look any better now with a refresh of that page or anything?

If anyone else reading this also sees any errors/glitches in my entries' images, please let me know!
@WheatleyScience

Oh wow, that's really weird. I tried uploading another copy of the .png and linked it instead. Does it look any better now with a refresh of that page or anything?

If anyone else reading this also sees any errors/glitches in my entries' images, please let me know!
@erithuet
It's fixed now!! I tried reloading the image and the page earlier, but it was just being weird.
It looks fine now~
@erithuet
It's fixed now!! I tried reloading the image and the page earlier, but it was just being weird.
It looks fine now~
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@WheatleyScience
Ah, that's a relief! Thank you for bringing it to my attention in the first place! :>
@WheatleyScience
Ah, that's a relief! Thank you for bringing it to my attention in the first place! :>
@Riimi love your accent submission! Hope you win :D
@Riimi love your accent submission! Hope you win :D
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29