Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@AngelOfMetal

Thanks; is it too late to change it? I could fix it now if its not too late. And I'll probably go with gold for the lightning.

I also don't have the layers saved, though, since the program I use doesn't keep the layers when saved as a png.
@AngelOfMetal

Thanks; is it too late to change it? I could fix it now if its not too late. And I'll probably go with gold for the lightning.

I also don't have the layers saved, though, since the program I use doesn't keep the layers when saved as a png.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718

No, it's not too late to change it. The contest goes to the end of the month.
@LapisDragon17718

No, it's not too late to change it. The contest goes to the end of the month.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal

I don't have the layers though, so any changes I make would go over the shadow layer (and possibly the lineart, if I mess up). I don't know what I should do about that. This is my first time doing a skin, so I don't really know how it works.
@AngelOfMetal

I don't have the layers though, so any changes I make would go over the shadow layer (and possibly the lineart, if I mess up). I don't know what I should do about that. This is my first time doing a skin, so I don't really know how it works.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Can someone please do something, perhaps for a male tunny, that has something to do with cactus farming.... there's a lot more to the shifting expanse than just lightning wings
Can someone please do something, perhaps for a male tunny, that has something to do with cactus farming.... there's a lot more to the shifting expanse than just lightning wings
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@Ralyks

I thought we actually had to buy a blueprint and send it in to be judged? Man, if we don't, and we get it free if we win, then I just wasted some gems. :(
@Ralyks

I thought we actually had to buy a blueprint and send it in to be judged? Man, if we don't, and we get it free if we win, then I just wasted some gems. :(
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 you could always try to sell your new skin/accent
@Feral71 you could always try to sell your new skin/accent
@LleweUnderwood someone did a cactus bogsneak
@LleweUnderwood someone did a cactus bogsneak
@Lishadra
Thank you! I'm glad at least one guy likes my skin ^-^
@Lishadra
Thank you! I'm glad at least one guy likes my skin ^-^
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Skin making is a lot harder than I thought, but I've edited my post with my Stormcaller skin. I hope y'all enjoy!
Skin making is a lot harder than I thought, but I've edited my post with my Stormcaller skin. I hope y'all enjoy!
@Erithuet Just poking you to say that both of your submission are AMAZING. And I need thousand of the Plasma Harness. <3<3<3<3

So if for some reason it doesn't get picked and you'll consider releasing it on your own, do poke/ping me please? Because I have a huge need for cyberstuff for male PCs.

@Erithuet Just poking you to say that both of your submission are AMAZING. And I need thousand of the Plasma Harness. <3<3<3<3

So if for some reason it doesn't get picked and you'll consider releasing it on your own, do poke/ping me please? Because I have a huge need for cyberstuff for male PCs.

HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29