Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Dead Thread, link to new shop inside]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@SchwarzwindSin Added! :)
@SchwarzwindSin Added! :)
@Erithuet: I still love that skincent so I'd love to get a slot :D
@Erithuet: I still love that skincent so I'd love to get a slot :D
@Forumsdackel Thank you! :) You've been added.
@Forumsdackel Thank you! :) You've been added.
@Erithuet

Oi, that is beautiful!
Please give me a slot for Chronocatcher, too!
@Erithuet

Oi, that is beautiful!
Please give me a slot for Chronocatcher, too!
lightfull.png
@Celine @Shroomlet - You've both been added. Thank you! :)
@Celine @Shroomlet - You've both been added. Thank you! :)
@Erithuet
I am still interested, but i am not sure if I will be able to make it in time ;v;
@Erithuet
I am still interested, but i am not sure if I will be able to make it in time ;v;
Lichtdrache.gif
@Elachu - No worries! I'm optimistic that I'll see another run of this skin, anyway, so I'm sure you will have time. :> If not, I'll likely end up with a spare copy or two for selling on AH and such anyway, which could easily be reserved for you to pay at your leisure if you still wanted it at that time. :>
@Elachu - No worries! I'm optimistic that I'll see another run of this skin, anyway, so I'm sure you will have time. :> If not, I'll likely end up with a spare copy or two for selling on AH and such anyway, which could easily be reserved for you to pay at your leisure if you still wanted it at that time. :>
@Erithuet
I would like a slot for Chronocatcher please!
@Erithuet
I would like a slot for Chronocatcher please!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora - Added!
@Takora - Added!
@Erithuet
Haha, guess that depends on how fast the Slots are filled :) Brightshine Jubilee just started. Luckily its not THAT much missing, I'm just not surehow much I can get out of the Arena *shrugs* Festivals are expensive! ^^
Aww that would be sweet :) Lets wait and see how things will work out n_n
@Erithuet
Haha, guess that depends on how fast the Slots are filled :) Brightshine Jubilee just started. Luckily its not THAT much missing, I'm just not surehow much I can get out of the Arena *shrugs* Festivals are expensive! ^^
Aww that would be sweet :) Lets wait and see how things will work out n_n
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22