Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A bit of Vengri's skins
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Vengrisonna

Also if you ever decide to do a slight color variation of End of Hope like you have done with some of your other stuff. Please put me down. :)
@Vengrisonna

Also if you ever decide to do a slight color variation of End of Hope like you have done with some of your other stuff. Please put me down. :)
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Vengrisonna
I would love to be pined for fireflies forest, they are literally perfect.
@Vengrisonna
I would love to be pined for fireflies forest, they are literally perfect.
Imp Adopt
[center][size=3][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic]Back from hiatus... yet again! Now, presenting you the first skincent attempt - aether bird! Feel free to ask me to make a preview for your dragon... And yeah, the skincent only works normally for non-lineart breaking tertiary, sadly [center][size=3][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic]More waves will be added on demand Payment max hold = 4 days from adding First come - first serve [b]Skins will be added after 8 people will pay off their slots per wave[/b] Gems only for first 8 slots, may take the mixed payment after having the first 8 gem slots Gem ratio - 1:1000 Order in this tread right here while @ pinging me here![/center] ----------- [center][size=6][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic]New skincent[/font][/size][/center] ---------------------------------------- [center][size=5][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic][b]Accent name[/b]: Dire HummingVulture[/center] ------------------------------------------ [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150056521036734495/1158536189700218970/image.png[/img][/center] -------------------------------------------- [center][size=5][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic][b]Slot cost[/b]: 700g[/center] -------------------------- [center][size=5][color=2A407C][font=Century Gothic]preview[/center] ------------------- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150056521036734495/1158537700413018143/Dire_Hummingvulture_preview.png[/img][/center] ---------------------- [columns] [b]wave 1[/b] (1/8 to order blueprints) 1. mine 2. KyuuBird 3. MasakiSaphir 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. (mixed or treasure slot) [nextcol]   [nextcol]   [nextcol] [b]wave 2[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. (mixed or treasure slot) [nextcol]   [nextcol]   [nextcol] [b]wave 3[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. (mixed or treasure slot) [/columns] --------------------- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590614437967298563/1158527434732339260/image.png[/img] Other color versions may be added on demand after current waves. Feel free to ask to be added to a pinglist for particular color versions (for sure will be added red/green | purple/yellow and white/gold versions) ---------------------- pinglist ping... sorry, you were [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2217632#post_27943235]here[/url], the list is kinda old tbh... Tell me if you want to be removed from it Massive GASP ping! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Aether F, Skincent, limited, anatomy alterations, animals, cool colors[/center]
Back from hiatus... yet again! Now, presenting you the first skincent attempt - aether bird! Feel free to ask me to make a preview for your dragon... And yeah, the skincent only works normally for non-lineart breaking tertiary, sadly

More waves will be added on demand
Payment max hold = 4 days from adding
First come - first serve
Skins will be added after 8 people will pay off their slots per wave
Gems only for first 8 slots, may take the mixed payment after having the first 8 gem slots
Gem ratio - 1:1000

Order in this tread right here while @ pinging me here!

New skincent

Accent name: Dire HummingVulture

image.png

Slot cost: 700g

preview

Dire_Hummingvulture_preview.png

wave 1 (1/8 to order blueprints)
1. mine
2. KyuuBird
3. MasakiSaphir
10. (mixed or treasure slot)
    wave 2
    wave 3

image.png
Other color versions may be added on demand after current waves. Feel free to ask to be added to a pinglist for particular color versions (for sure will be added red/green | purple/yellow and white/gold versions)

pinglist ping... sorry, you were here, the list is kinda old tbh... Tell me if you want to be removed from it

Massive GASP ping!
Click here for the GASP thread!

Aether F, Skincent, limited, anatomy alterations, animals, cool colors
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Vengri: I am interested in the red-green variant, please ping me then.
@Vengri: I am interested in the red-green variant, please ping me then.
IGfzYju.png
@Vengri
A slot please! And I'd love to be pinged for all recolor versions, too! Maybe consider one that's earthy/autumn colors, or the classic whites and golds? They remind me of Gamayun/Alkonost ovo
@Vengri
A slot please! And I'd love to be pinged for all recolor versions, too! Maybe consider one that's earthy/autumn colors, or the classic whites and golds? They remind me of Gamayun/Alkonost ovo
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@andersbegabt added for future red-green recolor!
@KyuuBird slot claimed! and yes, white-gold colors would be defiantly added, liking those too!
@andersbegabt added for future red-green recolor!
@KyuuBird slot claimed! and yes, white-gold colors would be defiantly added, liking those too!
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
9PeXZUh.png
I’d love to be pinged for a red/green or any other color variation!
A black with like purple or something would look sick
I’d love to be pinged for a red/green or any other color variation!
A black with like purple or something would look sick
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
Hi, could I be added to your general pinglist please :)
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
@XxCalypsoxX added to red-green version! @CaptainMoondyne added! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@XxCalypsoxX added to red-green version!
@CaptainMoondyne added!
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
9PeXZUh.png
I'd like to be pinged for color variations please :D
I'd like to be pinged for color variations please :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36