Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 287 288
@auroshen Psst do i read that right, are your custom accent slots open? Could I snag a slot if they are?
@auroshen Psst do i read that right, are your custom accent slots open? Could I snag a slot if they are?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Sorry, I didn't update the front page. Slots are closed right now. I might reopen them when I get home from my trip (around the 16th or the 17th).
@Fujo Sorry, I didn't update the front page. Slots are closed right now. I might reopen them when I get home from my trip (around the 16th or the 17th).
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen Oh i see! Thank you for letting me know <3
@auroshen Oh i see! Thank you for letting me know <3
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Wrath @Cedric @Monako @Ambitious @Micheru @epher @cwyscross @roiben @NowViewing @likeacliche @songify @Marceline @kragar @Chromi @Lallie @cosmicConundrum @Aloice @Physik @Sucrose @Peacekeeper @erisalia @imani @Kaio @moosesushi @Lrjj @Ranmaru @Kaio @Harpuia @Exaltier @gemino @unsolved @NorthLantern @Ekanos @TheoDemoine @lynxedlight @aquasoars @Iniga @Elextra @Kalinka @asinglepringle @descending @Farvel @Fujo

Hi all! Opening customs slots again. These might be the last in a while because I'm going to college, so instead of doing first-come-first-serve like usual, please post in the thread if you're interested and I'll pick one by lottery when this post is 24 hours old. If you've got a custom from me recently you can still enter.

Also, I'm introducing a new thing where you can receive an 18% USD discount on your order in exchange for two artists' copies—I will keep two instead of one, but you can pay less. This is fully optional.

@Wrath @Cedric @Monako @Ambitious @Micheru @epher @cwyscross @roiben @NowViewing @likeacliche @songify @Marceline @kragar @Chromi @Lallie @cosmicConundrum @Aloice @Physik @Sucrose @Peacekeeper @erisalia @imani @Kaio @moosesushi @Lrjj @Ranmaru @Kaio @Harpuia @Exaltier @gemino @unsolved @NorthLantern @Ekanos @TheoDemoine @lynxedlight @aquasoars @Iniga @Elextra @Kalinka @asinglepringle @descending @Farvel @Fujo

Hi all! Opening customs slots again. These might be the last in a while because I'm going to college, so instead of doing first-come-first-serve like usual, please post in the thread if you're interested and I'll pick one by lottery when this post is 24 hours old. If you've got a custom from me recently you can still enter.

Also, I'm introducing a new thing where you can receive an 18% USD discount on your order in exchange for two artists' copies—I will keep two instead of one, but you can pay less. This is fully optional.

yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen put me down for the lotto!
@auroshen put me down for the lotto!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@auroshen
Please also put me down for the lottery :D
@auroshen
Please also put me down for the lottery :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@auroshen Put me down fr the lotto please /o/ And good luck with college!
@auroshen Put me down fr the lotto please /o/ And good luck with college!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@auroshen

Put me down for the lotto! Thank you :D
@auroshen

Put me down for the lotto! Thank you :D
7waqdr1.png
@auroshen put me down for the lotto please [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@auroshen put me down for the lotto please
@auroshen Ooo put me down for the lottery pls friend [emoji=heart size=1]