Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 287 288
updatd to here

i am really tired so if hings require replies i'll do that tmr
updatd to here

i am really tired so if hings require replies i'll do that tmr
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen

slot for cover my sin please :D
@auroshen

slot for cover my sin please :D
z2b4ZaTF.png
@auroshen Slot for Witness Everything please! (On mobile, sorry)
@auroshen Slot for Witness Everything please! (On mobile, sorry)
1WoqzNr.png15727155_mHW0G2Q0kFBhOcQ.pnggiphy.gif
@auroshen
Slot for both, please!
Hope you get some sleep today <3
@auroshen
Slot for both, please!
Hope you get some sleep today <3
HXmwDxc.png
@auroshen

I'd like a slot for Cover My Sin, please <3
@auroshen

I'd like a slot for Cover My Sin, please <3
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@auroshen

Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any inclination of doing male versions of your Banescale accents, would you? In particular, Cover my sin? I only ask because I have a boy it would match very well with. I completely understand if the answer is no, and I'm really sorry for bothering you regardless! >.<;
@auroshen

Hello! You wouldn't happen to have any inclination of doing male versions of your Banescale accents, would you? In particular, Cover my sin? I only ask because I have a boy it would match very well with. I completely understand if the answer is no, and I'm really sorry for bothering you regardless! >.<;
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I agree with the user above; male versions of these lovely designs would be fabulous! :D
I agree with the user above; male versions of these lovely designs would be fabulous! :D
IcgTKPi.png
@auroshen id love a slot for cover my sin please. These are absolutely gorgeous
@auroshen id love a slot for cover my sin please. These are absolutely gorgeous
F3d7DSl.png
@auroshen

Added myself for Cover my sin!

When would you like to get the payment?
@auroshen

Added myself for Cover my sin!

When would you like to get the payment?
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
updated to here

@Korppipoika you don't have to send payment now, i'll be delivering by pa :-)

@Banescale @Kalinka @KalicoKat hi! i'm not planning to do an exact replica for banescale m since i think the banners will look worse with the static male pose (and it's just a personal preference not to do the same thing twice). i think i'd like to do something else for banescale m but it won't be the exact same.

@Univorn sorry, i can't currently do previews since i'm traveling. you can do them through morphology/dressing room though since the accents are already existing in the game!

updated to here

@Korppipoika you don't have to send payment now, i'll be delivering by pa :-)

@Banescale @Kalinka @KalicoKat hi! i'm not planning to do an exact replica for banescale m since i think the banners will look worse with the static male pose (and it's just a personal preference not to do the same thing twice). i think i'd like to do something else for banescale m but it won't be the exact same.

@Univorn sorry, i can't currently do previews since i'm traveling. you can do them through morphology/dressing room though since the accents are already existing in the game!

yDxBpzp.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 287 288