Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » dusthide m cacti
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 288 289
@aurishen i finally figured how to work with mobile and added myself to both lists. Posting just incase it gets written over as its happened to a friend of mine
@aurishen i finally figured how to work with mobile and added myself to both lists. Posting just incase it gets written over as its happened to a friend of mine
Mb6MMMc.png
@aurishen

I'm having a heckuva time getting to the signup sheet for Witness everything, is it okay if i claim a slot here? It's just not loading for me so I'm really sorry for this ;;
@aurishen

I'm having a heckuva time getting to the signup sheet for Witness everything, is it okay if i claim a slot here? It's just not loading for me so I'm really sorry for this ;;
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@auroshen

Just checking to see if witness everything is limited to 10 runs? I attempted to sign up in the 11th column and it crossed my name out.

I am, however, successfully signed up for 'cover my sin.'

Beautiful work! :D
@auroshen

Just checking to see if witness everything is limited to 10 runs? I attempted to sign up in the 11th column and it crossed my name out.

I am, however, successfully signed up for 'cover my sin.'

Beautiful work! :D
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel oh jeez i actually didn't think i'd sell more than 100 copies so i didn't bother extending the rows— i'll do that now and add you, thanks for letting me know!
@Oriel oh jeez i actually didn't think i'd sell more than 100 copies so i didn't bother extending the rows— i'll do that now and add you, thanks for letting me know!
yDxBpzp.png
@auroshen I added myself for Cover My Sin. I hope I did it correctly. :)
@auroshen I added myself for Cover My Sin. I hope I did it correctly. :)
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
@auroshen I hope I didn't miss the signup window, when I added myself to "Witness Everything" it crossed my name out?
@auroshen I hope I didn't miss the signup window, when I added myself to "Witness Everything" it crossed my name out?
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
@lurkingbullfox just a spreadsheet error, you're good!

@pisces2012 yep that's right, thank you!!
@lurkingbullfox just a spreadsheet error, you're good!

@pisces2012 yep that's right, thank you!!
yDxBpzp.png
added self to cover my sin! <3
added self to cover my sin! <3
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@auroshen One slot for each F bane accent please
@auroshen One slot for each F bane accent please
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@auroshen
Hi! One slot for Witness Everything, please. :)
@auroshen
Hi! One slot for Witness Everything, please. :)
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 288 289