Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81
@Endivinity heyo, do you happen to have a spare copy of season ward for sale? if so, i'd love to buy one!
@Endivinity heyo, do you happen to have a spare copy of season ward for sale? if so, i'd love to buy one!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Endivinity Hello! Do you have either Skin: Darkwood Brewmaster or Accent: Darkwood Alchemist on hand that is available to be sold?
@Endivinity Hello! Do you have either Skin: Darkwood Brewmaster or Accent: Darkwood Alchemist on hand that is available to be sold?
@Endivinity
Hello here! :D

May I please be on the pinglist if you ever reprint the following skins?
Skin: Vitality Awaiting
Skin: Solemn Response
Accent: Abyss Coral Crown
Accent: Bleached Coral Crown

Thank you!
@Endivinity
Hello here! :D

May I please be on the pinglist if you ever reprint the following skins?
Skin: Vitality Awaiting
Skin: Solemn Response
Accent: Abyss Coral Crown
Accent: Bleached Coral Crown

Thank you!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Endivinity
Would you please let me know if you do reprints or have any of these left c:
@Endivinity
Would you please let me know if you do reprints or have any of these left c:
@Endivinity Do you have a pinglist? I'd love to get a copy of Vitality Awaiting.
I don't really understand your spreadsheet :/
@Endivinity Do you have a pinglist? I'd love to get a copy of Vitality Awaiting.
I don't really understand your spreadsheet :/
C4HAOhr.gif
heyo everyone! I've been severely inactive basically everywhere over the last couple of months, and I'm slowly getting my way back in to more places over time!! which means. it's about ready to kick skin sales up again
i got a new computer, a custom to finish, dragons to gene, skins to print, let's go

(pinging will commence once all the stock is replenished)
heyo everyone! I've been severely inactive basically everywhere over the last couple of months, and I'm slowly getting my way back in to more places over time!! which means. it's about ready to kick skin sales up again
i got a new computer, a custom to finish, dragons to gene, skins to print, let's go

(pinging will commence once all the stock is replenished)
Valhalla_tiny.gif
PLEASE NOTE:
I have no gems or treasure at this time, I'm having to kickstart production from the stock I have left. I had enough blueprints to restock some of the more popular skins, but a lot are still sold out! I'll get there ;v;

RETIRING:
WILD ROSES set, CHILLWIND FRIGATE, TAONGA WAI; reduced to 200G a copy. they are on clearout and I want them g o n e . wear em, resell em, eat em, whatever, I just want them out of my inventory they're taking up so much space

if you don't find what you're looking for, don't worry - if it's not retired, it'll be reprinted eventually and I'll get back to you!

I don't do CR/PA at the moment because it's a lot to do all at once, so everything is in the AH for simplicity's sake

@saeliras @nemalu @lynxedlight @lunarparadox @storrie @tinnaminor
@cngx brewmaster is in for reprinting, but alchemist is in the AH @unhappyjoker abyss coral crown is all out for the time being, vitality awaiting is reprinting, the other two are in the AH @kimikada @kristalnoodles vitality awaiting in for reprint, there's only one copy left in AH for now
PLEASE NOTE:
I have no gems or treasure at this time, I'm having to kickstart production from the stock I have left. I had enough blueprints to restock some of the more popular skins, but a lot are still sold out! I'll get there ;v;

RETIRING:
WILD ROSES set, CHILLWIND FRIGATE, TAONGA WAI; reduced to 200G a copy. they are on clearout and I want them g o n e . wear em, resell em, eat em, whatever, I just want them out of my inventory they're taking up so much space

if you don't find what you're looking for, don't worry - if it's not retired, it'll be reprinted eventually and I'll get back to you!

I don't do CR/PA at the moment because it's a lot to do all at once, so everything is in the AH for simplicity's sake

@saeliras @nemalu @lynxedlight @lunarparadox @storrie @tinnaminor
@cngx brewmaster is in for reprinting, but alchemist is in the AH @unhappyjoker abyss coral crown is all out for the time being, vitality awaiting is reprinting, the other two are in the AH @kimikada @kristalnoodles vitality awaiting in for reprint, there's only one copy left in AH for now
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity just snatched a copy of season ward from the ah, thanks! also just wanted to say that brightshine ambassador is one of my favorite accents, and here's one of my fav dragons from my lair wearing it! your work is [i]stunning[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40285650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402857/40285650_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Endivinity just snatched a copy of season ward from the ah, thanks!

also just wanted to say that brightshine ambassador is one of my favorite accents, and here's one of my fav dragons from my lair wearing it! your work is stunning

40285650_350.png
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight ooh thank you!!!!
and oh man that dragon is fantastic, what a great matching palette! I love him
@lynxedlight ooh thank you!!!!
and oh man that dragon is fantastic, what a great matching palette! I love him
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Fae Male | [b]Lá Bealtaine [/b]| Skincent [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394558841221808139/610066334834753536/Beltane.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394558841221808139/610066341734383616/Beltane_applied.png[/img] Entry for flameforgers! (theres some minor clipping errors on the larger size but the skin itself is fine)
Fae Male | Lá Bealtaine | Skincent

Beltane.png
Beltane_applied.png

Entry for flameforgers!
(theres some minor clipping errors on the larger size but the skin itself is fine)
Valhalla_tiny.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81