Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Gladiator Armor [NEW COLORS 8.30.18]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BlackWinter

oh is it?? Hah, you're right my bad omg. But yeah sure I can add you to the add'l colors list! Got you down for brutal!
@BlackWinter

oh is it?? Hah, you're right my bad omg. But yeah sure I can add you to the add'l colors list! Got you down for brutal!
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger

Thank you!!
And no worries, I consistently get them confused XD
@Passenger

Thank you!!
And no worries, I consistently get them confused XD
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@Passenger
Could I please be on your general ping list?
@Passenger
Could I please be on your general ping list?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@BombSwan

I dont actually have a general ping list for my accents since I make them so irregularly :(
@BombSwan

I dont actually have a general ping list for my accents since I make them so irregularly :(
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger

*slams my fists down*

Put me down for one Brutal Warrior accent please :O

Can I also be added to the pinglist for additional colors? I'd love to get a few variants~
@Passenger

*slams my fists down*

Put me down for one Brutal Warrior accent please :O

Can I also be added to the pinglist for additional colors? I'd love to get a few variants~
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@Passenger YELLS BECAUSE THOSE ARE SO GREAT Can I get a preview for the first set on this guy? (He's not gened up yet unfortunately) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=33&auth=0ecf9fc50f2c8c2d7f69370d0a247547489e7c69&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Passenger YELLS BECAUSE THOSE ARE SO GREAT

Can I get a preview for the first set on this guy? (He's not gened up yet unfortunately)

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=33&auth=0ecf9fc50f2c8c2d7f69370d0a247547489e7c69&dummyext=prev.png
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@CheeseChatot sure thing!
@CheeseChatot sure thing!
NnYxXrI.png
@tonake with example apparel [img]http://i.imgur.com/opwgQtY.png[/img] by itself [img]http://i.imgur.com/WZhVnU5.png[/img] :)
@tonake

with example apparel
opwgQtY.png

by itself
WZhVnU5.png

:)
NnYxXrI.png
Bump. just need a couple more before I have enough orders to fund the blueprints! Whoop!
Bump. just need a couple more before I have enough orders to fund the blueprints! Whoop!
NnYxXrI.png
Brutal @Kardi @Niharike @BlackWinter @CheeseChatot
Furious @Panderz @/Niharike @Silence @HayBay

Okay so I need one more in each order to get these blueprints, but you all are welcome to send me the gems now. Thanks :)
Brutal @Kardi @Niharike @BlackWinter @CheeseChatot
Furious @Panderz @/Niharike @Silence @HayBay

Okay so I need one more in each order to get these blueprints, but you all are welcome to send me the gems now. Thanks :)
NnYxXrI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8