Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Accent/Skincent for Coatl Male
[center]I want to buy an accent/skincent for my boy Expulmarion ;3; I once saw this accent (Or was a a skincent? ;-;) named something like divine truth? ;w; It was by Spassow and was beautiful and perfect for him *-* I'll look at other accents though :3 Here he is by the way: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26027143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260272/26027143_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Criteria:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Semi-matching colors [*]No gold [*]Gore is not preferred (But can be okay, so feel free to show) [*]MUST be an accent or skincent, no skins! [*]I'm kinda leaning more towards piercings/jewelry (But, again, feel free to show anything) [/LIST] P.S. If you have an accent/skincent you think would fit a different one of dragons my on page 1 (2-5 are being sold) then feel free to show me ;3; [/center]
I want to buy an accent/skincent for my boy Expulmarion ;3; I once saw this accent (Or was a a skincent? ;-;) named something like divine truth? ;w; It was by Spassow and was beautiful and perfect for him *-* I'll look at other accents though :3

Here he is by the way:

26027143_350.png

Criteria:
  1. Semi-matching colors
  2. No gold
  3. Gore is not preferred (But can be okay, so feel free to show)
  4. MUST be an accent or skincent, no skins!
  5. I'm kinda leaning more towards piercings/jewelry (But, again, feel free to show anything)

P.S. If you have an accent/skincent you think would fit a different one of dragons my on page 1 (2-5 are being sold) then feel free to show me ;3;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif