Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Filigree Rainbow Imp/Skydancer
1 2
@elmlily

No need to offer collateral! I'll hold a copy of the female skydancer for you until you're ready for it. :D
@elmlily

No need to offer collateral! I'll hold a copy of the female skydancer for you until you're ready for it. :D
Okay! Great! Man I had treasure but it's gone sooo fast XD
Okay! Great! Man I had treasure but it's gone sooo fast XD
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@DeadlyInformant Grabbed a copy off the AH. Danaerys is now super rainbow-y! Thanks! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16098057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160981/16098057_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@DeadlyInformant

Grabbed a copy off the AH. Danaerys is now super rainbow-y! Thanks!
@Vanq

Ohhh, it works lovely with prismatic silks! :D She is a gorgeous girl for sure.
@Vanq

Ohhh, it works lovely with prismatic silks! :D She is a gorgeous girl for sure.
@DeadlyInformant
Yes hello its this loser again lmao
Ahh I'm just in love with this accent! Is it okay if I have you hold an Imp F copy for me, please? I can hand you some collateral if need be ^^
Thanks again! o3o
@DeadlyInformant
Yes hello its this loser again lmao
Ahh I'm just in love with this accent! Is it okay if I have you hold an Imp F copy for me, please? I can hand you some collateral if need be ^^
Thanks again! o3o
frsig.png
@DR45

No problem, I'll hold an Imp Female copy for you until you're ready!
@DR45

No problem, I'll hold an Imp Female copy for you until you're ready!
@DeadlyInformant
Thanks so much! ^^
@DeadlyInformant
Thanks so much! ^^
frsig.png
@DeadlyInformant Heya. Didn't forget, just got super-involved in a dom push (in a not-profitable-to-me kind of way.) Here I have 150 gems and 170k; you still got a copy of F SD rainbows?
@DeadlyInformant Heya. Didn't forget, just got super-involved in a dom push (in a not-profitable-to-me kind of way.) Here I have 150 gems and 170k; you still got a copy of F SD rainbows?
@elmlily

I hope you get some profits back then! Pushes can be fun but they certainly can be a drain on the bank too... x.x

I do still have a copy, yes!
@elmlily

I hope you get some profits back then! Pushes can be fun but they certainly can be a drain on the bank too... x.x

I do still have a copy, yes!
@DeadlyInformant Don't know if you missed it, but the CR is up! Those numbers right?

Oh it wasn't that sort of push-- the bank was bolstered, just not mine!
@DeadlyInformant Don't know if you missed it, but the CR is up! Those numbers right?

Oh it wasn't that sort of push-- the bank was bolstered, just not mine!
1 2