Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Filigree Rainbow Imp/Skydancer
1 2

Hello!

I've printed Filigree Rainbow - IM, Filigree Rainbow - IF, Filigree Rainbow - SkM, and Filigree Rainbow - SkF.

10 copies of each are currently available on the auction house at 350g, if you'd like to pay in full treasure or partial treasure/gems the ratio is at 1:850 or 297,500 treasure. Just let me know if you'd like to pay partial or full treasure and I'll take a copy off the AH.

If there's enough interest I'll print another round of whichever one.

PINGS

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists! Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Hello!

I've printed Filigree Rainbow - IM, Filigree Rainbow - IF, Filigree Rainbow - SkM, and Filigree Rainbow - SkF.

10 copies of each are currently available on the auction house at 350g, if you'd like to pay in full treasure or partial treasure/gems the ratio is at 1:850 or 297,500 treasure. Just let me know if you'd like to pay partial or full treasure and I'll take a copy off the AH.

If there's enough interest I'll print another round of whichever one.

PINGS

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists! Keywords selected: Imperial F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, filigree,

-Pinglist was here-
@DeadlyInformant
Could you hold a copy of the male skydancer one for me? I'm close to having enough gems.
@DeadlyInformant
Could you hold a copy of the male skydancer one for me? I'm close to having enough gems.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm

Took a copy down for you! Let me know whenever you're ready for it. ^^
@Icystorm

Took a copy down for you! Let me know whenever you're ready for it. ^^
@DeadlyInformant I nabbed a copy of the female imp accent! I'm really fond of the subtle rainbow on this gal. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26145868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261459/26145868_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@DeadlyInformant

I nabbed a copy of the female imp accent! I'm really fond of the subtle rainbow on this gal.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

Ohhh, I didn't expect that! It does fit in nicely with the shiny portions of crystal too. :D
@FunwithaPorpoise

Ohhh, I didn't expect that! It does fit in nicely with the shiny portions of crystal too. :D
@DeadlyInformant
!! Oooh that's so pretty! Could I please pay mixed for a Imp M copy?
@DeadlyInformant
!! Oooh that's so pretty! Could I please pay mixed for a Imp M copy?
frsig.png
@DR45

Took one off the AH! Send the payment however you want. :D
@DR45

Took one off the AH! Send the payment however you want. :D
@DeadlyInformant *couGHS** [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30024060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300241/30024060_350.png[/img] [/url] Bless you and your accent making skills ouob
@DeadlyInformant
*couGHS**

30024060_350.png

Bless you and your accent making skills ouob
frsig.png
@DR45

That works so well with the runes too! O: I never even considered whether it would go well with Runes, haha.

I'm glad he looks so gorgeous! :D
@DR45

That works so well with the runes too! O: I never even considered whether it would go well with Runes, haha.

I'm glad he looks so gorgeous! :D
@DeadlyInformant Ooohh, my rainbow SD lady looks so good in it @v@ will you take partial on a payment plan, or hold one for a couple weeks? I'd be willing to hand you a thing or two for collateral if that helps.
@DeadlyInformant Ooohh, my rainbow SD lady looks so good in it @v@ will you take partial on a payment plan, or hold one for a couple weeks? I'd be willing to hand you a thing or two for collateral if that helps.
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
1 2