Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | E and ee's '*+Ever Daytime+*'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164
@YECHEN
Hello! The Sower accent is really pretty, would you accept mixed payment? Cuz I'd love to grab a slot! :D
@YECHEN
Hello! The Sower accent is really pretty, would you accept mixed payment? Cuz I'd love to grab a slot! :D
frsig.png
@DR45
Thank you :) I can accept mixed payment. My g:t ratio is 1:850. What's the percentage would you like to pay by gems?
@DR45
Thank you :) I can accept mixed payment. My g:t ratio is 1:850. What's the percentage would you like to pay by gems?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen Could I get a slot for both? c:
@Yeechen Could I get a slot for both? c:
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka
Sure! Got you down :)
@Valka
Sure! Got you down :)
@YECHEN I'm surprised; it actually DOES look good on her, when I never thought any accent would. Sadly, finances are a bit pinched at the moment, so I can't order a copy now, but could you please put me on a reprint list if you ever print more copies?
@YECHEN I'm surprised; it actually DOES look good on her, when I never thought any accent would. Sadly, finances are a bit pinched at the moment, so I can't order a copy now, but could you please put me on a reprint list if you ever print more copies?
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Yeechen
Oops, sorry for the misping before ><
Hmm... I can do about 150G? Or if you'd be willing to put it on hold for a bit, I can bring that up to 250G ^^;
@Yeechen
Oops, sorry for the misping before ><
Hmm... I can do about 150G? Or if you'd be willing to put it on hold for a bit, I can bring that up to 250G ^^;
frsig.png
@DR45
No worries:) I know our ids are confusing
And sure! I'll put you on the list and let's see how long it takes me to get enough people to do a round! hahahahaha
@DR45
No worries:) I know our ids are confusing
And sure! I'll put you on the list and let's see how long it takes me to get enough people to do a round! hahahahaha
@Yeechen
Alright, thanks so much!
(Probably not very long lol, your accents are gorgeous <3)
@Yeechen
Alright, thanks so much!
(Probably not very long lol, your accents are gorgeous <3)
frsig.png
@Vanshira Don't worry ^ ^; I haven't gather enough people to print a round yet, but I don't know when will it get enough interest to reprint though. I can hold a copy for you if you would like that, or maybe ping me when you get enough money? But for now I'll put you to the second round, is that okay?
@Vanshira Don't worry ^ ^; I haven't gather enough people to print a round yet, but I don't know when will it get enough interest to reprint though. I can hold a copy for you if you would like that, or maybe ping me when you get enough money? But for now I'll put you to the second round, is that okay?
112715154-c4953800-8f19-11eb-8d7d-4ece844e91c6.png112715156-c5c66500-8f19-11eb-934f-6c0874a310d0.png122553479-510f4c80-d06a-11eb-8ac7-8d027d7b4eb7.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164