Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | E and ee's '*+Ever Daytime+*'
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164
bump
bump
112715154-c4953800-8f19-11eb-8d7d-4ece844e91c6.png112715156-c5c66500-8f19-11eb-934f-6c0874a310d0.png122553479-510f4c80-d06a-11eb-8ac7-8d027d7b4eb7.png
@Yeechen
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@Yeechen
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet
Yes sure! Sorry for the late respond ^ ^; I was on a holiday
@Crumpet
Yes sure! Sorry for the late respond ^ ^; I was on a holiday
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@YECHEN May I have a slot for the Imp F accent?
@YECHEN May I have a slot for the Imp F accent?
52YLo8F.png
@Yeechen

Got pinged here but no post?
@Yeechen

Got pinged here but no post?
@Phoenixfyre
Interest check here's the post ^ ^; it's on the first page so might be a bit confusing! Sorry about that!
@Phoenixfyre
Interest check here's the post ^ ^; it's on the first page so might be a bit confusing! Sorry about that!
@Yeechen, please do not edit an old post to add or edit GASP pinglists. If you want to do a new interest check, make a new post.

Weird things can happen if you edit old posts with pings. In this case, I got what was known as a "ghost ping" where I'm sent to a random page in your thread and I have no idea why I'm being pinged. (Well, actually I do, but pretend I don't!) This can be really frustrating for players. Worst case scenario, the people you want to ping won't actually get a ping. You can only ping a player once per post. This is why GASP rules state to make new posts when using their pinglist to show a new accent or do a new interest check, it's to avoid problems with pinging.

Hope that's clear for you! Good luck with your accent! :)
@Yeechen, please do not edit an old post to add or edit GASP pinglists. If you want to do a new interest check, make a new post.

Weird things can happen if you edit old posts with pings. In this case, I got what was known as a "ghost ping" where I'm sent to a random page in your thread and I have no idea why I'm being pinged. (Well, actually I do, but pretend I don't!) This can be really frustrating for players. Worst case scenario, the people you want to ping won't actually get a ping. You can only ping a player once per post. This is why GASP rules state to make new posts when using their pinglist to show a new accent or do a new interest check, it's to avoid problems with pinging.

Hope that's clear for you! Good luck with your accent! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Thank you for that explanation! That helped a lot :) We also apologise about that! We're still not too familiar with how everything works but we're getting used to it and we sure will be better at it <3
@arcaneidolriots Thank you for that explanation! That helped a lot :) We also apologise about that! We're still not too familiar with how everything works but we're getting used to it and we sure will be better at it <3
Aw cute, not my style but I like it! Can I be added to a general pinglist if you haec one? @Yeechan
Aw cute, not my style but I like it! Can I be added to a general pinglist if you haec one? @Yeechan
@Werecobra
Sorry to respond so late ^ ^; Things were getting out of control a bit irl but we added you to the ping list! Thank you for liking our stuff! We just start doing this and still need a lot of improvement (and we believe we will improve) :D
@Werecobra
Sorry to respond so late ^ ^; Things were getting out of control a bit irl but we added you to the ping list! Thank you for liking our stuff! We just start doing this and still need a lot of improvement (and we believe we will improve) :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164