Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Liquidating Fest Skins/Accents - cheap!
@mudy sent.
And thank you! Iknow you will - you've only been here for a bit, and already your dragons are looking good! (i think Shun is my favorite :))
@mudy sent.
And thank you! Iknow you will - you've only been here for a bit, and already your dragons are looking good! (i think Shun is my favorite :))
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin - Thank you!!! Shun is bae~
He was always my favourite character from Saint Seiya haha
It's a shame to see a veteran player go :c
@frozenpumpkin - Thank you!!! Shun is bae~
He was always my favourite character from Saint Seiya haha
It's a shame to see a veteran player go :c
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
Oh, ahaha, I didn't realize he was a fandragon. From what you have in his bio though, he's going to look spot on when you get that accent for him!
I'm sad to leave, but life's been pretty hectic this year and I just found myself drifting away from FR. I figured that since I haven't been active, the least I can do is give back to the community that was here for me when I first started playing.
@Mudy
Oh, ahaha, I didn't realize he was a fandragon. From what you have in his bio though, he's going to look spot on when you get that accent for him!
I'm sad to leave, but life's been pretty hectic this year and I just found myself drifting away from FR. I figured that since I haven't been active, the least I can do is give back to the community that was here for me when I first started playing.
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin - such things happen!
I took some two year long hiatus on the biggest petsite out there and came back a few years later, so perhaps someday you'll have spare time to chill and come online! c:

These sites are great to relax and only slighly more fun than playing candy crush saga
@frozenpumpkin - such things happen!
I took some two year long hiatus on the biggest petsite out there and came back a few years later, so perhaps someday you'll have spare time to chill and come online! c:

These sites are great to relax and only slighly more fun than playing candy crush saga
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy i can hope! :D
@Mudy i can hope! :D
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin

What's that female imp accent on the last page? ozo Also, how many of those are wind fest accents?
@frozenpumpkin

What's that female imp accent on the last page? ozo Also, how many of those are wind fest accents?
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ThystLodag the female imp would be either Kingfisher or Rainbow Fins. As for Mistral Jamboree, 12 of them are (5 accents and 7 skins/skinccents)!
@ThystLodag the female imp would be either Kingfisher or Rainbow Fins. As for Mistral Jamboree, 12 of them are (5 accents and 7 skins/skinccents)!
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin

What would you price the mistral skin and accents at? I was thinking of getting some to donate to a raffle for our upcoming push. uvu
@frozenpumpkin

What would you price the mistral skin and accents at? I was thinking of getting some to donate to a raffle for our upcoming push. uvu
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ThystLodagi roughly 250k (307g) for all of them. I'd be willing to talk about a bulk/wind dom discount of some sort, but I'm already pricing them at about half of LAH, so?
Individually:
Skin: Cloudsong: 33k
Skin: Skysong (x2): 20k apiece
Accent: Ribbon Breeze (x2): 15k apiece
Accent: Wind Bells: 30k
Accent: Whispering Mantis: 15k
Accent: Bamboo Falls: 31k
Skin: Bamboo Queen: 4k
Skin: Kingfisher: 15k
Skin: Leaf on the Wind: 29k
Skin: Windchild: 25k

And good luck with the upcoming push!! :D
@ThystLodagi roughly 250k (307g) for all of them. I'd be willing to talk about a bulk/wind dom discount of some sort, but I'm already pricing them at about half of LAH, so?
Individually:
Skin: Cloudsong: 33k
Skin: Skysong (x2): 20k apiece
Accent: Ribbon Breeze (x2): 15k apiece
Accent: Wind Bells: 30k
Accent: Whispering Mantis: 15k
Accent: Bamboo Falls: 31k
Skin: Bamboo Queen: 4k
Skin: Kingfisher: 15k
Skin: Leaf on the Wind: 29k
Skin: Windchild: 25k

And good luck with the upcoming push!! :D
PZfBrh7.gif
she/her
FR +0
NzIvRCm.gif
@frozenpumpkin

woooaahhHHH THAT'S SO CHEAP. SOLD. CR sent!!
@frozenpumpkin

woooaahhHHH THAT'S SO CHEAP. SOLD. CR sent!!
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png