Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cold Spaghetti Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
[center]New accent available! [b]Two of Swords[/b] [i]600g[/i] [img]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/obsessingoverFF/duuuuuude2.png[/img] [skin=21795][/center] Another limited run on this one! Orders open till the end of March (3/31) then it will be retired so grab a copy while ya can! As usual a couple of copies are available in the AH as of right now. Or you can add yerself to our pre-order pinglist and we can ping ya once slots are full. Feel free to ping me, @Vulpen, if you need help with anything. :3 Reminder, ALL of my currently active accents will be retiring at the end of March. Which includes these guys: [center][skin=20676][skin=20970][skin=21731][/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvIma0QpiXuy1BWy7fievEhsUqVKrhkzfxlYYPuIws4/edit#gid=0][img]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/obsessingoverFF/clicky.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center]Ping list was here! [i]Apologies for any unwanted pings. [/i][/center] General was here: GASP was here: [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Skydancer F, Accents, limited, no preference, piercings, royalty, tarot, gems, gold, jewelry/silks[/center]
New accent available!

Two of Swords
600g
duuuuuude2.png

Another limited run on this one! Orders open till the end of March (3/31) then it will be retired so grab a copy while ya can!

As usual a couple of copies are available in the AH as of right now. Or you can add yerself to our pre-order pinglist and we can ping ya once slots are full. Feel free to ping me, @Vulpen, if you need help with anything. :3

Reminder, ALL of my currently active accents will be retiring at the end of March. Which includes these guys:

clicky.png

Ping list was here!
Apologies for any unwanted pings.

General was here:

GASP was here:

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Skydancer F, Accents, limited, no preference, piercings, royalty, tarot, gems, gold, jewelry/silks
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen

Hello,
I really want to buy a copy of the Crow Summoner Accent! C:
Is there's any copies left?
Have a nice evening!
@Vulpen

Hello,
I really want to buy a copy of the Crow Summoner Accent! C:
Is there's any copies left?
Have a nice evening!
IIN1Zjg.png
@Drizziel

Hello! There currently aren't any copies of crow summoner, but I can put you on the pre-order list and send out pings once there are enough people to place an order. :3
@Drizziel

Hello! There currently aren't any copies of crow summoner, but I can put you on the pre-order list and send out pings once there are enough people to place an order. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen

Hello again,
please put me on the list! ^^
@Vulpen

Hello again,
please put me on the list! ^^
IIN1Zjg.png
@Drizziel

Got ya down! :3
@Drizziel

Got ya down! :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@chocomonster, @Vorso1, @Kemeira, @Drizziel

Hello! If you all would like to start getting your payments in for the Crow Summoner accent, I can go ahead and get the final round submitted. :3 It's 600g and if you need a little time to gather funds, no worries just let me know. :D
@chocomonster, @Vorso1, @Kemeira, @Drizziel

Hello! If you all would like to start getting your payments in for the Crow Summoner accent, I can go ahead and get the final round submitted. :3 It's 600g and if you need a little time to gather funds, no worries just let me know. :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen

So I am going to be working on that Qrow fan dragon after all. xD

I can send the 600 gems viva message in a bit~
@Vulpen

So I am going to be working on that Qrow fan dragon after all. xD

I can send the 600 gems viva message in a bit~
@Vulpen

hey! did you make an accent called "descent"? and if so is it retired? c:

@Vulpen

hey! did you make an accent called "descent"? and if so is it retired? c:

they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity

That one is by @Apotheca, I am unsure of its status, but she will be able to answer any questions about it. :3
@bioluminosity

That one is by @Apotheca, I am unsure of its status, but she will be able to answer any questions about it. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@bioluminosity ello ello, it is not yet retired and is still available for up to 10 prints. I don't have any still in my hoard but it has been 6 months so I can ping gasp again and see if there is any interest to at least get a 5 slot run if you were interested in purchasing a copy. The price would be the same which is 800g and as usual I'm broke (I cry) so would need to collect payment before sending to print but wouldnt need it until it was time to purchase the blueprint
if it was just an inquiry disregard all of the above haha
let me know :D
@bioluminosity ello ello, it is not yet retired and is still available for up to 10 prints. I don't have any still in my hoard but it has been 6 months so I can ping gasp again and see if there is any interest to at least get a 5 slot run if you were interested in purchasing a copy. The price would be the same which is 800g and as usual I'm broke (I cry) so would need to collect payment before sending to print but wouldnt need it until it was time to purchase the blueprint
if it was just an inquiry disregard all of the above haha
let me know :D
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54