Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | REXCENTS 2.0 | Closed
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102
@Mesai @Mumtup @KingHarry @JD1620 @scarletskyz @Shian @Mookzilla @Lupis @OrphanBlack @ScarcasticHawke @MusicalMaladies @butcherbaby @Soupy @Tzuyu @Faileas @Xemriss @Taarnfalk @Hardycat Here is the accent version, without tail rings and a smaller flag. Do let me know how you feel about this! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6dbc/th/pre/i/2018/286/2/8/admiral_of_the_abyss_accent_preview_by_rexcaliburr-dcpax65.png[/img]
@Mesai @Mumtup @KingHarry @JD1620 @scarletskyz @Shian @Mookzilla @Lupis @OrphanBlack @ScarcasticHawke @MusicalMaladies @butcherbaby @Soupy @Tzuyu @Faileas @Xemriss @Taarnfalk @Hardycat

Here is the accent version, without tail rings and a smaller flag. Do let me know how you feel about this!

admiral_of_the_abyss_accent_preview_by_rexcaliburr-dcpax65.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Looks fine to me! I can always substitute Royalist Tail Rings if I need ^^
@Rexcaliburr
Looks fine to me! I can always substitute Royalist Tail Rings if I need ^^
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Rexcaliburr Looks perfectly fine to me :D I take that :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Rexcaliburr Looks good! I’ll take it!
@Rexcaliburr Looks good! I’ll take it!
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
HlHYPvy.gif utena_pixel_resize.gif uHvmdVJ.gif
@Rexcaliburr I prefer the skincent version with the wing & tail rings. Do we still have the option of paying more to have that one run? That is what I would like to do.
@Rexcaliburr I prefer the skincent version with the wing & tail rings. Do we still have the option of paying more to have that one run? That is what I would like to do.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby If the majority prefers the skincent version and are willing to pay the extra 300g, then it will print. If not, I will likely wait a few months to print the skincent as I cannot ping for the same accent via GASP in 6 months of each other.
@butcherbaby If the majority prefers the skincent version and are willing to pay the extra 300g, then it will print. If not, I will likely wait a few months to print the skincent as I cannot ping for the same accent via GASP in 6 months of each other.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Ok! I have 2 slots on the skincent and already sent payment, and will be happy to send over the extra 600g to cover the higher price if enough people choose it. If not, then I will ask to have my gems refunded and wait for you to ping for the skincent in 6 months and get my slots then. TY!
@Rexcaliburr Ok! I have 2 slots on the skincent and already sent payment, and will be happy to send over the extra 600g to cover the higher price if enough people choose it. If not, then I will ask to have my gems refunded and wait for you to ping for the skincent in 6 months and get my slots then. TY!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Okay, I will take note and send back payment if necessary!
@butcherbaby Okay, I will take note and send back payment if necessary!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
Looks fine.. :D
Looks fine.. :D
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102