Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cynder's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@boxparts sure, here you go :) [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/75ed/f/2016/361/f/2/17435848_350_by_cynderplayer-dat2s02.png[/img]
@boxparts sure, here you go :)
17435848_350_by_cynderplayer-dat2s02.png
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer hmmm idk... I have to hold my gems for now but I def like a copy in the future. Will his be shelved or retired at any point soon? I'll come back later for one since I'd be a fool to pass up a mirror accent
@cynderplayer hmmm idk... I have to hold my gems for now but I def like a copy in the future. Will his be shelved or retired at any point soon? I'll come back later for one since I'd be a fool to pass up a mirror accent
boxparts.gif
@boxparts i haven't decided yet but it won't retire any time soon.
@boxparts i haven't decided yet but it won't retire any time soon.
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer thank you! Also do you have a pinglist for your mirror pixels? I just noticed the link and I lovvve mirror adopts
@cynderplayer thank you! Also do you have a pinglist for your mirror pixels? I just noticed the link and I lovvve mirror adopts
boxparts.gif
@boxparts sure thing, i add you to the mirror pixel pinglist :) i give you a ping when i open it back up.
@boxparts sure thing, i add you to the mirror pixel pinglist :) i give you a ping when i open it back up.
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer Oh gosh I want to so bad but I'm pretty much broke and owe a few people money right now. Would it be possible to get on a reprint list for it, or just be pinged in like...2-3 weeks if you still need a slot filled?
@cynderplayer Oh gosh I want to so bad but I'm pretty much broke and owe a few people money right now. Would it be possible to get on a reprint list for it, or just be pinged in like...2-3 weeks if you still need a slot filled?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro sure i just hope that i will remember XD
@Enekokoro sure i just hope that i will remember XD
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer could I get a slot on Phoatl Goddess?
@cynderplayer could I get a slot on Phoatl Goddess?
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii sure :)
@xxWolfii sure :)
KE4Ayzq.png
@cynderplayer Could you take me off the Phoatl Goddess preorder list? Sorry for the inconvenience
@cynderplayer Could you take me off the Phoatl Goddess preorder list? Sorry for the inconvenience
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9