Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 165 166
@Carnivore added!
@Carnivore added!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Oh gosh, that is absolutely stunning! It's such a shame that I'm low on funds. </3
Oh gosh, that is absolutely stunning! It's such a shame that I'm low on funds. </3
@batfossil Nooo i'm trying to save and don't need any new PC but i need a copy of False God please blerp sorry just found the pinglist and added myself :)
@batfossil Nooo i'm trying to save and don't need any new PC but i need a copy of False God please blerp sorry just found the pinglist and added myself :)
@batfossil
Could I get a slot for Mistaken God accent? (And in case it won't get printed after all, please add me for the other one, then)
@batfossil
Could I get a slot for Mistaken God accent? (And in case it won't get printed after all, please add me for the other one, then)
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Acidfox the ping list is for possible future runs, there's one spot left for run number two if you'd like it!

@Kurayami will do! it'll be printed eventually, I'm just waiting for some slots to fill!
@Acidfox the ping list is for possible future runs, there's one spot left for run number two if you'd like it!

@Kurayami will do! it'll be printed eventually, I'm just waiting for some slots to fill!
@batfossil Can I get a slot for False God?
@batfossil Can I get a slot for False God?
afef61a686.png
@batfossil

May I have a slot for Mistaken God?
@batfossil

May I have a slot for Mistaken God?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Cngx @Jaypaw sorry for the wait! Here you are: [img]http://imgur.com/vJ5jDDI.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/CEL5avN.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/iO6YE9H.png[/img] @Godspeed @Vadasi added, see below! Alright! Enough spots have been filled so far for TWO runs of False God and ONE run of Mistaken God. Please send in payment [b](500G / 450,000T) [/b]and I will submit the accents shortly. These aren't final runs, in case you're still interested. More will follow if there's enough interest! [u]FALSE GOD[/u] RUN ONE @Darkdragonfiend @houseteeth @Anemia @Micheru @Ririterasu @Exsanguinate @Parad0xxy @MaleFicus @BlackWinter RUN TWO @Trachynhawb @Shaniae @Moosesushi @aearinn (T) @Riko @Vhyxalas @Vadasi [u]MISTAKEN GOD[/u] @Kaitii @Anemia @atacama @Septicaemic @fleurdeleu @Leyatres @Micheru @Kurayami @Godspeed
@Cngx @Jaypaw sorry for the wait! Here you are:

vJ5jDDI.png

CEL5avN.png

iO6YE9H.png

@Godspeed @Vadasi added, see below!

Alright! Enough spots have been filled so far for TWO runs of False God and ONE run of Mistaken God. Please send in payment (500G / 450,000T) and I will submit the accents shortly.

These aren't final runs, in case you're still interested. More will follow if there's enough interest!

FALSE GOD

RUN ONE

@Darkdragonfiend @houseteeth @Anemia @Micheru @Ririterasu @Exsanguinate @Parad0xxy @MaleFicus @BlackWinter

RUN TWO
@Trachynhawb @Shaniae @Moosesushi @aearinn (T) @Riko @Vhyxalas @Vadasi

MISTAKEN GOD

@Kaitii @Anemia @atacama @Septicaemic @fleurdeleu @Leyatres @Micheru @Kurayami @Godspeed
@batfossil :OOO Please put me down for a slot of Mistaken God!!!!
@batfossil :OOO Please put me down for a slot of Mistaken God!!!!
@batfossil I'd like a slot for false god!
@batfossil I'd like a slot for false god!
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 165 166