Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96
@aearinn
Id love a copy of the sandy bogsnek accent :)
@aearinn
Id love a copy of the sandy bogsnek accent :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@aearinn could you put me down for a copy of the bogsneak accent? :3c
@aearinn could you put me down for a copy of the bogsneak accent? :3c
two slots left for the first run!
two slots left for the first run!
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn could you put me on your pinglist if you have one? i'm so in love with both in the bogsneak accent and ikiuni but i'm pretty well away from my computer and low on gems at the moment ;___;

is it also possible to preview the bogsneak accent on a dragon if i attach the scry to a post or PM? i have a dragon that i think i want to make a bogsneak and gene but he's currently a fae
@aearinn could you put me on your pinglist if you have one? i'm so in love with both in the bogsneak accent and ikiuni but i'm pretty well away from my computer and low on gems at the moment ;___;

is it also possible to preview the bogsneak accent on a dragon if i attach the scry to a post or PM? i have a dragon that i think i want to make a bogsneak and gene but he's currently a fae
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin sure thing! just attach the scry to your message and i'll edit the accent on top of it :)
@alduin sure thing! just attach the scry to your message and i'll edit the accent on top of it :)
@aearinn awesome! hopefully this is the right size since i yanked it from the workshop, but here he is ' v '

/edit OOPS i forgot shimmer so sorry!

2u9lmhv.png
@aearinn awesome! hopefully this is the right size since i yanked it from the workshop, but here he is ' v '

/edit OOPS i forgot shimmer so sorry!

2u9lmhv.png
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin here you go :) edit. fRICK i'm so sorry about the spines :dd they were on another dragon i previewed the accent on and i didn't hide the layer. i really need to pay more attention to these things. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1i1qt3i.png[/img]
@alduin here you go :)
edit. fRICK i'm so sorry about the spines :dd they were on another dragon i previewed the accent on and i didn't hide the layer. i really need to pay more attention to these things.

1i1qt3i.png
@aearinn
One copy for the new accent please? c:
@aearinn
One copy for the new accent please? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@aearinn oooooh goodness i want it. can you put me down for like.. a second round or something like that? something to give me time to sell some stuff to get to the gems i need? (i can't remember what run you're on, so whatever works with you)
@aearinn oooooh goodness i want it. can you put me down for like.. a second round or something like that? something to give me time to sell some stuff to get to the gems i need? (i can't remember what run you're on, so whatever works with you)
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin sure! it might be a while before the second run has enough people in it, but if you don't mind the wait it's all good
@alduin sure! it might be a while before the second run has enough people in it, but if you don't mind the wait it's all good
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 95 96