Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 382 383
I'd like to be removed from GASP, thank you.
I'd like to be removed from GASP, thank you.
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik Done ^^
@SerigalaMenarik Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Can I have auctions added to my do not ping please?
Can I have auctions added to my do not ping please?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 Done ^^
@Kirmon64 Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Remove me from everything? :'D College is getting to me and the pings keep stacking up xD
Remove me from everything? :'D College is getting to me and the pings keep stacking up xD
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart Oof! Yes, done! Good luck with your colleging, Sir ♥
@SirLeafheart Oof! Yes, done! Good luck with your colleging, Sir ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Is there a way not to be pinged by resellers? I really have no interest in resales and auctions but people keep pinging me for those.
Is there a way not to be pinged by resellers? I really have no interest in resales and auctions but people keep pinging me for those.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle I can add "resell" to your Do Not Pings. I can add "auctions/offers" too, but please be aware that artists might choose to auction their own designs as well.

Which keyword(s) would you like me to add?
@Forelle I can add "resell" to your Do Not Pings. I can add "auctions/offers" too, but please be aware that artists might choose to auction their own designs as well.

Which keyword(s) would you like me to add?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Please do add resell and auctions/offers to my do not ping list. I am European and rarely on time for these anyway. Thank you!
Please do add resell and auctions/offers to my do not ping list. I am European and rarely on time for these anyway. Thank you!
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Done! ^^ @ReyFairchild I've removed you. Also, this has always been there: [img]https://i.imgur.com/s8PkFR3.png[/img] And we kind of assume that if you manage to find the master sheet you know about the GASP thread. c;
@Forelle Done! ^^

@ReyFairchild I've removed you. Also, this has always been there:

s8PkFR3.png

And we kind of assume that if you manage to find the master sheet you know about the GASP thread. c;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 297 298 299 300 301 ... 382 383