Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sunrise Markings (F Skydancer Accent)
1 2 3 4
[center]I know this doesn't look too official or anything but, well, it really isn't too official. Anyway! I had a couple of people ask me if I was gonna reprint my entry for the Brightshine Jubilee Skin Contest since it didn't win, and I'm really quite honored that anyone would mention me at all so I'd like to thank those who asked because you really made my day, I hope you know that! I digress though. Because of these inquiries I was wondering how many people were interested in the accent I made, since I don't have the gems to afford the accent pack in order to distribute it. I'd have to take payment up front when I gather enough people, but I don't want to accept any kind of payment until I know for sure that people will want to purchase it at all. That being said! If you are interested and willing to pay 350g upon gathering at least nine buyers, please ping me here to ask for a slot on the waiting list, and I will let you know what happens with it. I won't need the gems now, but I DO need to know you'll have the gems when/if the slots are filled. Also I appreciate any feedback even if you don't wish to purchase the accent, so feel free to make a comment and tell me what you think! Thanks! Now that we have all that out of the way, here's the accent! [b]Sunrise Markings[/b] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/ofoq6p.jpg[/img] [b]-Slots-[/b] [i][b]1. @TakaEdakumi[/b][/i] 2. @Stenvela 3. @Saina 4. @Malis 5. @smaugthealmighty 6. @Elenya 7. @TheJadeSiren 8. 9. 10. [b]-Pinglist-[/b] @Stenvela @NightInVienna (let me know if you do not wish to be on the pinglist!) [/center]
I know this doesn't look too official or anything but, well, it really isn't too official. Anyway! I had a couple of people ask me if I was gonna reprint my entry for the Brightshine Jubilee Skin Contest since it didn't win, and I'm really quite honored that anyone would mention me at all so I'd like to thank those who asked because you really made my day, I hope you know that!

I digress though. Because of these inquiries I was wondering how many people were interested in the accent I made, since I don't have the gems to afford the accent pack in order to distribute it. I'd have to take payment up front when I gather enough people, but I don't want to accept any kind of payment until I know for sure that people will want to purchase it at all.

That being said! If you are interested and willing to pay 350g upon gathering at least nine buyers, please ping me here to ask for a slot on the waiting list, and I will let you know what happens with it. I won't need the gems now, but I DO need to know you'll have the gems when/if the slots are filled. Also I appreciate any feedback even if you don't wish to purchase the accent, so feel free to make a comment and tell me what you think! Thanks!

Now that we have all that out of the way, here's the accent!

Sunrise Markings
ofoq6p.jpg

-Slots-
1. @TakaEdakumi
2. @Stenvela
3. @Saina
4. @Malis
5. @smaugthealmighty
6. @Elenya
7. @TheJadeSiren

-Pinglist-
@Stenvela @NightInVienna (let me know if you do not wish to be on the pinglist!)
ovr5btA.png
@TakaEdakumi

Yay! I'd like a slot, please ^^

Also, you might want to try pinging Gasp so more people will see your accent.
@TakaEdakumi

Yay! I'd like a slot, please ^^

Also, you might want to try pinging Gasp so more people will see your accent.
2013_FireFest_09.png
@TakaEdakumi

I'd be delighted to take one slot please :)
@TakaEdakumi

I'd be delighted to take one slot please :)
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
@Stenvela Added you to the list! Also thanks for the tip! But I'm not quite sure I understand the whole Gasp thing?

EDIT: Oh wait! I think I figured it out! Sorry, haha. I'm pretty new to accent/skin selling. ^-^'

@Saina Added you to the list as well! <3
@Stenvela Added you to the list! Also thanks for the tip! But I'm not quite sure I understand the whole Gasp thing?

EDIT: Oh wait! I think I figured it out! Sorry, haha. I'm pretty new to accent/skin selling. ^-^'

@Saina Added you to the list as well! <3
ovr5btA.png
[b]I've never used this G.A.S.P thing before, so I apologize profusely if I'm a bother to any that have been pinged...![/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [b]Sunrise Markings[/b] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/ofoq6p.jpg[/img] [b]Skydancer Female Accents[/b] [size=1]@20pi @Aava @abacusa @Aceplayer237 @Acidfox @Addmon @aevios @Akihiko @Altaera @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @and1206 @Anjoulas @annadandelion @Arenfelle @Argonaut @Ashallysa @ashenhartkrie @asterope @Astraeus @astroprojection (no gore please) @atomicpastel @avaraena @Avori @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Ballad @Beatrizklotz @Bewildebeest @Bioslice @BitterBitter @BitterTea @BlackWinter @BlindBard @Borjigin(no familiars/food) @Britty @Brunhilde @burningdarkfire @BurntEmber @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Carleigh @carrott @CasualPancakes @catmiint @ccccctk @Cerelin @chocollama @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @christina @CitrusHeart @Clavicado @cniht @Kernun @corvidus @CosmicAsh @Count @Crescental @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Dalison @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decadent @Decay @deerfawn @delightfuliza @Dendropsyche @Diseased @Diva @Dragondrop @DrZiegler @dualscepters @durandal @EifiCopper @eirwhyn @ElectricAngels @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Emordnilap @Eoraptor @Eraea @Eshye @EssyDante @Essynkardi @Evarinya @EverestDrak @everynne @Evoker @Eyedol @Fadeela @Faileas @fairie @Fantelle @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @firtarian @flamyfox @FloatingInSpace @Fortuna @Founder @freiheit (no plague/gore please) @FrostStrix @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Ganymede @Siaur @gilan @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @gootarts @gotw3 @Grimbone @Gryphonic @Gypaetus @haikwoshevo @Hailey @handsome @harmonywish (no gore or food) @Harribel @heartsung @Heathers @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @hopelesswillwin @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Idari @igavvedit @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @illuminary @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @IveRios @Iversia @Ixia @JackMorrison @jancola @Parselmouth (no gore) @Jazz @JesterGurl @Jesteroo @juawia @julibee @Juni @kaaoqi @KaidaMoon @Kairoku @Kaitii @KameTurtle @KameTurtle @Kanitai (no gore) @kardi @KarkatSizemore @Katalist @Katherine @keraunic @Kiaora @Kikatzu @kireikatt @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @Kukso @Kweh @ladyfenrir @Lamia @LanthanumIridium @Leonaa @Leora (please no guns) @rethi @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @Lissy @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @Lucatri (no fake underbellies) @Luoya @lystier @Magala @MajicViolin @Malatise @Malis @marropo @Marshell @Mary @marymouse @MasqueradeOfLife @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @Mismas @MissAlavesa (no gore pls) @misscallierose @Moosesushi @Morgrim @Morphini @mummy @Murasaki @Naakhum @Nabesima @nanairo @Napstablookie @Natorei @Neroshii (no gore/food) @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @NivMizzet @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @obliviousally @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @panicat @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @Pinselohr @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @Peisinoe @penantiomers (no gore) @Phoenixfyre @Plume @Plushstiel @po2 @Poohargentum @pooses @Potatis @Psyseon (no gore) @purplecinnibar @Quake @Raelynne @RainbowSmoothie @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @ratpenatu @rattus @RayFisch @Reborn @Reptyrian @Resirose (NO BOILS TYPE GORE. Magic or space themed) @Rest @Rey @RichCanine @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @Rusti @Rynne @ryoubakura (no pastel/rainbow) @Safirien @sailorlunatone @Glisselda @saturne (no food/underbelly) @Sayla @Scrimshaw (no rainbow or food) @Serpede @Setnus @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @shayflayplays @Sheba @Sheta @shimmeringxolo (no gore/spiders/extra eyes please) @ShiroiYoukai @Shriayle (no cute, food) @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @skysamba @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @smoothy @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @Soupy @souvenir @Spassow @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @straekitty @SugarPlumFaerie @SunChaser @Sunset @suzerain @SydKiaray @Sykona @syllable @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Taerar @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Terpsichoria @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @theresilence @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @thetinyshiloh @Thorne @Thrawn @Tiriea @ToasteredToast @toastings @Toothiana @ToxieToxie @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @Uniformshark @Valoria @vampy @Vangoghbot @veevi @Velliana @vely @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vet @Vil @Virida @Vistron @VolatileMatter @WhiteMantis @WickedHorror @wizardmymom (Gold-themed or apparel-based) @Wolfscent (No galaxy) @World @wrobles4 @x - NO (purely) WING RECOLOURS @Xairathan @xarazura @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @yoon123k @YourMajestyFox @yukitsukihana @yumejia @yurihands @Zelai @Zephemeral @Zidderinni @Banyan @Smaugthealmighty @Tetsuro @ThirtyOne @kommoy @Wapiti (NO gore, no body horror, no holes) @aleksa77 @Ocellis @dangerkittyn @Katta @anrei @Carthasis @dustclouds[/size] [b]General Female Accents[/b] [size=1]@abril @AbysmalGrace @abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis @Akihiko @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmelieLacroix @anhbon921 @antiquaries (no gore, snappers, ridgebacks, or pearlcatchers) @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @arcaneidolriots @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @ArtyCat (no gore) @Asai @asgore @ashenhartkrie @Ashtastic @asphyxia @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @axionAngel (no gore/plague, no snappers, RB, fae) @Azremiel @Batcatization @baudelaire (no gore please) @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @BladesFire(no Plague, no galaxy, no floral, no jewelry) @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @boxparts @briar @Cabe @caelumdeity @CakeOn @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Carnivore @Cattestrophic @ccccctk @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @Colorwavez @Crowe @curio @Cute @Cyrya @deerfawn @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea (no gore please) @Dragonlaird @dualscepters @duckweed @Dussty @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @Fink @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @Fujo @FWD @GabrielReyes @Trix @Gaelic @Galeia @Gengaria @GGBBQQ @Gibby @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @Haruhiko @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @Heliolisk @heronfoot @Himochi @honeyT @Icicle16 @ideunatty @Imani @IndigoPi @InfinityLlama @Insouciant @Ixia @izuna @JackalSmiler(no food themes, mirror, snapper, or tundra) @JackMorrison @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juleatic @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaelum (ONLY gold or galaxy!) @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @KallenTheSylveon (No interest checks)(No festival rejects) @Kanariah @katamarikozzan @kazay @kikay @koemiri @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kushiel (no snappers, no ridgebacks please) @Kyoya (no mushrooms, nothing like plants/fungus growing on dragon) @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @Leonaa @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @Llassie (no gore, no mirrors or ridgebacks) @lnception (no snappers) @Malafunfun @Malis @mangusto @Mariposas @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @Mercendia @Micheru @milaya @misscallierose @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows, no auctions) @Nabesima @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Neroshii (no gore/food) @NightmaricZor @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @Pandacow @PandaMimi @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @QueenParda @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @reliquiaen @Renoki (sales/preorders) @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @Safirien @samwise @Scarfsickle (No rainbows, galaxy, or fake UB please) @seepratintti @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @silberseele @SilverBook @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @SoullessRogue @Soupy @souvenir @Spassow @Spxcx (no tundras) @squidragon (no gore please) @Stasha @Steel @stitchedinice @Strangely @StygianForm (no female imp, no pearlcatchers, no snappers) @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @tangaroa @TheMythOfBeauty @thesecontexts @TheUltimateOwl (No Snappers/Faes, food or gore/extra mouth/eye themed ones ty) @TimelordSnowy @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @velvetpaws @vely @Venneris (no snappers or m ridgebacks) @Vet @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @Whimzica @wildewinged @wizardmymom @FairyArmadillo @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xemriss @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @Zenium (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Zyhe @Basilius @Pianist (no gore) @igavvedit @sharpstar[/size] [b]Festival Accents[/b] [size=1]@Amroth @annadandelion @deerfawn @KittyAoba @Neroshii @synnful @WGJuliana @x (NO wing recolours)[/size]
I've never used this G.A.S.P thing before, so I apologize profusely if I'm a bother to any that have been pinged...!

ZdkXYy5.png

Sunrise Markings
ofoq6p.jpg

Skydancer Female Accents
@20pi @Aava @abacusa @Aceplayer237 @Acidfox @Addmon @aevios @Akihiko @Altaera @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @and1206 @Anjoulas @annadandelion @Arenfelle @Argonaut @Ashallysa @ashenhartkrie @asterope @Astraeus @astroprojection (no gore please) @atomicpastel @avaraena @Avori @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Ballad @Beatrizklotz @Bewildebeest @Bioslice @BitterBitter @BitterTea @BlackWinter @BlindBard @Borjigin(no familiars/food) @Britty @Brunhilde @burningdarkfire @BurntEmber @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Carleigh @carrott @CasualPancakes @catmiint @ccccctk @Cerelin @chocollama @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @christina @CitrusHeart @Clavicado @cniht @Kernun @corvidus @CosmicAsh @Count @Crescental @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Dalison @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decadent @Decay @deerfawn @delightfuliza @Dendropsyche @Diseased @Diva @Dragondrop @DrZiegler @dualscepters @durandal @EifiCopper @eirwhyn @ElectricAngels @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Emordnilap @Eoraptor @Eraea @Eshye @EssyDante @Essynkardi @Evarinya @EverestDrak @everynne @Evoker @Eyedol @Fadeela @Faileas @fairie @Fantelle @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @firtarian @flamyfox @FloatingInSpace @Fortuna @Founder @freiheit (no plague/gore please) @FrostStrix @GalacticCannibal @Galaxtic @Ganymede @Siaur @gilan @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @gootarts @gotw3 @Grimbone @Gryphonic @Gypaetus @haikwoshevo @Hailey @handsome @harmonywish (no gore or food) @Harribel @heartsung @Heathers @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @hopelesswillwin @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Idari @igavvedit @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @illuminary @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @IveRios @Iversia @Ixia @JackMorrison @jancola @Parselmouth (no gore) @Jazz @JesterGurl @Jesteroo @juawia @julibee @Juni @kaaoqi @KaidaMoon @Kairoku @Kaitii @KameTurtle @KameTurtle @Kanitai (no gore) @kardi @KarkatSizemore @Katalist @Katherine @keraunic @Kiaora @Kikatzu @kireikatt @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @Kukso @Kweh @ladyfenrir @Lamia @LanthanumIridium @Leonaa @Leora (please no guns) @rethi @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @Lissy @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @Lucatri (no fake underbellies) @Luoya @lystier @Magala @MajicViolin @Malatise @Malis @marropo @Marshell @Mary @marymouse @MasqueradeOfLife @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Micheru @Mismas @MissAlavesa (no gore pls) @misscallierose @Moosesushi @Morgrim @Morphini @mummy @Murasaki @Naakhum @Nabesima @nanairo @Napstablookie @Natorei @Neroshii (no gore/food) @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @Niharike @NivMizzet @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @obliviousally @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @panicat @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @Pinselohr @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @Peisinoe @penantiomers (no gore) @Phoenixfyre @Plume @Plushstiel @po2 @Poohargentum @pooses @Potatis @Psyseon (no gore) @purplecinnibar @Quake @Raelynne @RainbowSmoothie @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @ratpenatu @rattus @RayFisch @Reborn @Reptyrian @Resirose (NO BOILS TYPE GORE. Magic or space themed) @Rest @Rey @RichCanine @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @Rusti @Rynne @ryoubakura (no pastel/rainbow) @Safirien @sailorlunatone @Glisselda @saturne (no food/underbelly) @Sayla @Scrimshaw (no rainbow or food) @Serpede @Setnus @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @shayflayplays @Sheba @Sheta @shimmeringxolo (no gore/spiders/extra eyes please) @ShiroiYoukai @Shriayle (no cute, food) @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @skysamba @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @smoothy @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @Soupy @souvenir @Spassow @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @straekitty @SugarPlumFaerie @SunChaser @Sunset @suzerain @SydKiaray @Sykona @syllable @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Taerar @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Terpsichoria @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @theresilence @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @thetinyshiloh @Thorne @Thrawn @Tiriea @ToasteredToast @toastings @Toothiana @ToxieToxie @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @Uniformshark @Valoria @vampy @Vangoghbot @veevi @Velliana @vely @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vet @Vil @Virida @Vistron @VolatileMatter @WhiteMantis @WickedHorror @wizardmymom (Gold-themed or apparel-based) @Wolfscent (No galaxy) @World @wrobles4 @x - NO (purely) WING RECOLOURS @Xairathan @xarazura @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @yoon123k @YourMajestyFox @yukitsukihana @yumejia @yurihands @Zelai @Zephemeral @Zidderinni @Banyan @Smaugthealmighty @Tetsuro @ThirtyOne @kommoy @Wapiti (NO gore, no body horror, no holes) @aleksa77 @Ocellis @dangerkittyn @Katta @anrei @Carthasis @dustclouds

General Female Accents
@abril @AbysmalGrace @abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis @Akihiko @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmelieLacroix @anhbon921 @antiquaries (no gore, snappers, ridgebacks, or pearlcatchers) @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @arcaneidolriots @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @ArtyCat (no gore) @Asai @asgore @ashenhartkrie @Ashtastic @asphyxia @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @axionAngel (no gore/plague, no snappers, RB, fae) @Azremiel @Batcatization @baudelaire (no gore please) @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @BladesFire(no Plague, no galaxy, no floral, no jewelry) @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @boxparts @briar @Cabe @caelumdeity @CakeOn @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Carnivore @Cattestrophic @ccccctk @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @Colorwavez @Crowe @curio @Cute @Cyrya @deerfawn @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea (no gore please) @Dragonlaird @dualscepters @duckweed @Dussty @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @Fink @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @Fujo @FWD @GabrielReyes @Trix @Gaelic @Galeia @Gengaria @GGBBQQ @Gibby @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @Haruhiko @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @Heliolisk @heronfoot @Himochi @honeyT @Icicle16 @ideunatty @Imani @IndigoPi @InfinityLlama @Insouciant @Ixia @izuna @JackalSmiler(no food themes, mirror, snapper, or tundra) @JackMorrison @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juleatic @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaelum (ONLY gold or galaxy!) @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @KallenTheSylveon (No interest checks)(No festival rejects) @Kanariah @katamarikozzan @kazay @kikay @koemiri @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kushiel (no snappers, no ridgebacks please) @Kyoya (no mushrooms, nothing like plants/fungus growing on dragon) @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @Leonaa @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @Llassie (no gore, no mirrors or ridgebacks) @lnception (no snappers) @Malafunfun @Malis @mangusto @Mariposas @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @Mercendia @Micheru @milaya @misscallierose @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows, no auctions) @Nabesima @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Neroshii (no gore/food) @NightmaricZor @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @Oakwick @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @Oriel @Pandacow @PandaMimi @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @QueenParda @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @reliquiaen @Renoki (sales/preorders) @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @Safirien @samwise @Scarfsickle (No rainbows, galaxy, or fake UB please) @seepratintti @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @silberseele @SilverBook @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @SoullessRogue @Soupy @souvenir @Spassow @Spxcx (no tundras) @squidragon (no gore please) @Stasha @Steel @stitchedinice @Strangely @StygianForm (no female imp, no pearlcatchers, no snappers) @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @tangaroa @TheMythOfBeauty @thesecontexts @TheUltimateOwl (No Snappers/Faes, food or gore/extra mouth/eye themed ones ty) @TimelordSnowy @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @velvetpaws @vely @Venneris (no snappers or m ridgebacks) @Vet @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @Whimzica @wildewinged @wizardmymom @FairyArmadillo @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xemriss @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @Zenium (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Zyhe @Basilius @Pianist (no gore) @igavvedit @sharpstar

Festival Accents
@Amroth @annadandelion @deerfawn @KittyAoba @Neroshii @synnful @WGJuliana @x (NO wing recolours)
ovr5btA.png
Shoot, I just blew my gems on another accent ; 0 ; Good luck selling this, though! If you get enough buyers to fill this first run, are you considering doing a second run? @TakaEdakumi
Shoot, I just blew my gems on another accent ; 0 ; Good luck selling this, though! If you get enough buyers to fill this first run, are you considering doing a second run? @TakaEdakumi
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum If I get enough people for a first run, you can bet your bum I'd be be happy to do another! Provided of course that there would be enough takers to fill another. ;u;

I'm honored by your interest in it! <3
@Kaelum If I get enough people for a first run, you can bet your bum I'd be be happy to do another! Provided of course that there would be enough takers to fill another. ;u;

I'm honored by your interest in it! <3
ovr5btA.png
@TakaEdakumi Definitely interested....it's beautiful. Could I get a preview on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15702712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157028/15702712_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TakaEdakumi

Definitely interested....it's beautiful.

Could I get a preview on this girl?

15702712_350.png
@Phoenixfyre Sure thing! Here it is~

3088ieq.png
@Phoenixfyre Sure thing! Here it is~

3088ieq.png
ovr5btA.png
@TakaEdakumi

Ummm...that doesn't really help since you used the picture with her current accent. LOL

I guess I will pass though...the colors just don't show up well on her legs anyway.

Good luck with the sale, it is indeed gorgeous!
@TakaEdakumi

Ummm...that doesn't really help since you used the picture with her current accent. LOL

I guess I will pass though...the colors just don't show up well on her legs anyway.

Good luck with the sale, it is indeed gorgeous!
1 2 3 4