Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 154 155
@Heronfoot
please put me down for a WC M slot and add me to your general pinglist please! thanks :D
@Heronfoot
please put me down for a WC M slot and add me to your general pinglist please! thanks :D
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado

Sure thing! I've already started collecting payment for it, so please go ahead and send it!
@Clavicado

Sure thing! I've already started collecting payment for it, so please go ahead and send it!
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@Heronfoot
Unfortunately I'm super attached to her accent >.<
@Heronfoot
Unfortunately I'm super attached to her accent >.<
2eZXnPr.png
@Kintsy

So long as I know what's happening, I'm happy to give you the slots and to wait until thursday. Since the male wc's rolled over into a second round and the female rb isn't close to filling up yet, there's not a ton of urgency for them in any case

@Kireikatt

I figured--it suits her quite well :)
@Kintsy

So long as I know what's happening, I'm happy to give you the slots and to wait until thursday. Since the male wc's rolled over into a second round and the female rb isn't close to filling up yet, there's not a ton of urgency for them in any case

@Kireikatt

I figured--it suits her quite well :)
@Heronfoot
Can I get an imperious trace F WC please?
@Heronfoot
Can I get an imperious trace F WC please?
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Of course! I've already started collecting payment for it, so please go ahead and send it!
@Moosesushi

Of course! I've already started collecting payment for it, so please go ahead and send it!
@Heronfoot
I've got a wildclaw scroll up on the AH, so as soon as that sells I can send you the gems. Is that ok?
@Heronfoot
I've got a wildclaw scroll up on the AH, so as soon as that sells I can send you the gems. Is that ok?
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Sounds good :)
@Moosesushi

Sounds good :)
@Heronfoot
Excellent! Thank you, it shouldn't take too long.
Also I love your signature art :0 Did you do it?
@Heronfoot
Excellent! Thank you, it shouldn't take too long.
Also I love your signature art :0 Did you do it?
cRvvrH3.png
@Moosesushi

I did, thank you! I've actually been considering releasing the lineart for it since I don't have much tolerance for doing adoptables but kind of don't want it to be used for just that one thing haha
@Moosesushi

I did, thank you! I've actually been considering releasing the lineart for it since I don't have much tolerance for doing adoptables but kind of don't want it to be used for just that one thing haha
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 154 155