Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155
@Heronfoot

No worries....I am thrilled to be that much closer to having the accent! But of course I will share pictures....once I figure out who wins first dibs on wearing them! Sending another one way CR now for male.

Oooh, please put male imps on your list too!

I only wish my avoidance behaviors were nearly so productive and beautiful as yours! >_<
@Heronfoot

No worries....I am thrilled to be that much closer to having the accent! But of course I will share pictures....once I figure out who wins first dibs on wearing them! Sending another one way CR now for male.

Oooh, please put male imps on your list too!

I only wish my avoidance behaviors were nearly so productive and beautiful as yours! >_<
@Heronfoot

I'd like a slot for the male wildclaw please
@Heronfoot

I'd like a slot for the male wildclaw please
@ Heronfoot Awesome! I look forward to it!
@ Heronfoot Awesome! I look forward to it!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@heronfoot Is it possible to get a preview of imperious trace on my WC? She's still a hatchling though :/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22799359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227994/22799359_350.png[/img] [/url] Adult scry: [Img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=67&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[IMG]
@heronfoot

Is it possible to get a preview of imperious trace on my WC? She's still a hatchling though :/

22799359_350.png

Adult scry:
dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=67&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[IMG][/img]
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@quietsea Here you are! Also, I love your hatchlings colours! I remember seeing a hatchery selling them a while back (pink lemonade, I think they were called) and they were a bit out of my price bracket but the colours are terribly lovely [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a7c14125073cc8c4f1be985f75ea8f92/tumblr_o5sz5ruZEu1rqw1azo3_r1_400.png[/img]
@quietsea

Here you are! Also, I love your hatchlings colours! I remember seeing a hatchery selling them a while back (pink lemonade, I think they were called) and they were a bit out of my price bracket but the colours are terribly lovely

tumblr_o5sz5ruZEu1rqw1azo3_r1_400.png
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@heronfoot
can i have a slot for imperious trace M? also do i pay right away?
@heronfoot
can i have a slot for imperious trace M? also do i pay right away?
@heronfoot AH that accent is flawless! put me on the list, I'll go buy some gms and send thm ovr.

Yeah, she was too beautiful to pass up! She was 400kt, which is WAY more than I've spent on any other dragon before, but she was an early birthday present to myself - along with this accent, haha! I'm hoping to find another WC with Pink/Pink/Ivory stained to breed her with.
@heronfoot AH that accent is flawless! put me on the list, I'll go buy some gms and send thm ovr.

Yeah, she was too beautiful to pass up! She was 400kt, which is WAY more than I've spent on any other dragon before, but she was an early birthday present to myself - along with this accent, haha! I'm hoping to find another WC with Pink/Pink/Ivory stained to breed her with.
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Stonefur

Yup, please do!

@Stonefur

Yup, please do!

@Heronfoot
Hrrrrrrgh I don't have anyone these would look good but they're so prettttttttttty
@Heronfoot
Hrrrrrrgh I don't have anyone these would look good but they're so prettttttttttty
2eZXnPr.png
@Kireikatt

Thank you! Although, these actually look pretty good on blue dragons, so it'd probably look alright on you avatar dragon if she didn't already have an accent of her own haha!
@Kireikatt

Thank you! Although, these actually look pretty good on blue dragons, so it'd probably look alright on you avatar dragon if she didn't already have an accent of her own haha!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155