Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
@Heronfoot

Just wanted to let you know I want Imperious Ink F, not Imperious Etch :o
@Heronfoot

Just wanted to let you know I want Imperious Ink F, not Imperious Etch :o
@heronfoot i'm sorryyyyyyyy my internet hates me and refused to open all manner of google services... and can still open fr ;-;

if there's still slot for imperious ink m reprint, i'd like a gem slot ;-;
@heronfoot i'm sorryyyyyyyy my internet hates me and refused to open all manner of google services... and can still open fr ;-;

if there's still slot for imperious ink m reprint, i'd like a gem slot ;-;
sLXxTcX.png
@serpents

Yup, doomed allegiance is taking preorders. I've added you to the spreadsheet and will ping when i have enough people to print.
@serpents

Yup, doomed allegiance is taking preorders. I've added you to the spreadsheet and will ping when i have enough people to print.
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@argente

mixed is fine!
@argente

mixed is fine!
Hello! I'm going to start collecting payment for so I can get it to print.

Send it by one way cr with a statement that aevis aeterni is what you'd like, and I'll finish the cr once everyone's sent their gems in. Thank you!

@micahjaguar*
@Apellosine
@RogueRainbow
@Werecobra
@micahjaguar*
Hello! I'm going to start collecting payment for so I can get it to print.

Send it by one way cr with a statement that aevis aeterni is what you'd like, and I'll finish the cr once everyone's sent their gems in. Thank you!

@micahjaguar*
@Apellosine
@RogueRainbow
@Werecobra
@micahjaguar*
@dustclouds

you can go ahead and send payment for oculi infini! I'm about to send it in to print :)
@dustclouds

you can go ahead and send payment for oculi infini! I'm about to send it in to print :)
@lucidcoyote

I'm collecting payment for misted beast, so feel free to send it whenever you're able!
@lucidcoyote

I'm collecting payment for misted beast, so feel free to send it whenever you're able!
Hi @Heronfoot, I bought the accent I was looking for a while back. It looks great! Thank you! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26497589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264976/26497589_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi @Heronfoot, I bought the accent I was looking for a while back. It looks great! Thank you! :)

26497589_350.png

tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Hey guys! This is a notification to say that misted guard has enough people to send to print, so please send your payment asap so i can buy the prints. Thanks much!

@titherdel
@Axiluvia
@Noll
@Vhyxalas
@BombSwan
@Alestrius
@Splattershot
Hey guys! This is a notification to say that misted guard has enough people to send to print, so please send your payment asap so i can buy the prints. Thanks much!

@titherdel
@Axiluvia
@Noll
@Vhyxalas
@BombSwan
@Alestrius
@Splattershot
@Heronfoot

Hey! Please take me off the list; I realised I don't have enough gems. ;v; Sorry!
@Heronfoot

Hey! Please take me off the list; I realised I don't have enough gems. ;v; Sorry!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155