Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
@heronfoot
I'd like a print of Occuli Infiniti, however, I don't have enough gems atm for buying two accents from you (only 601 gems) and I'm not sure if I am capable of getting enough gems until you reprint so should I just put myself on the 5th round or could you ping me for a future reprint? (Idk if I get a week or two I could get the gems)
@heronfoot
I'd like a print of Occuli Infiniti, however, I don't have enough gems atm for buying two accents from you (only 601 gems) and I'm not sure if I am capable of getting enough gems until you reprint so should I just put myself on the 5th round or could you ping me for a future reprint? (Idk if I get a week or two I could get the gems)
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@heronfoot I am still good for AvisAeterna but I can't edit the spreadsheet from my phone!
@heronfoot I am still good for AvisAeterna but I can't edit the spreadsheet from my phone!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Heronfoot
Put me down for Doomed & Ancient Allegiance & Lost Asura please
I cant add myself as I use an iPad
@Heronfoot
Put me down for Doomed & Ancient Allegiance & Lost Asura please
I cant add myself as I use an iPad
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Heronfoot

I have the same problem that SirLeafheart has, my name seems to be crossed out after I put myself on your list. (@ Skin: Ancient Allegiance)
You said it's no problem; I just wanted to let you know^^
@Heronfoot

I have the same problem that SirLeafheart has, my name seems to be crossed out after I put myself on your list. (@ Skin: Ancient Allegiance)
You said it's no problem; I just wanted to let you know^^
tEuv4LK.pngGeiHKve.pngcjJUXWk.png
heronfoot you're tempting me really bad I got this 4400gem gene project over here but those skincents are mighty fine and I don't even have that many imps Christ above
heronfoot you're tempting me really bad I got this 4400gem gene project over here but those skincents are mighty fine and I don't even have that many imps Christ above
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mymozya

Oculi infini is one of my better liked accents, so I'll likely have spares to put up on the ah once all is said and done. So, ping me again in this thread when you get the gems and I'll probably have a copy for you :)
@Mymozya

Oculi infini is one of my better liked accents, so I'll likely have spares to put up on the ah once all is said and done. So, ping me again in this thread when you get the gems and I'll probably have a copy for you :)
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@Heronfoot ok cool! its noted :D
@Heronfoot ok cool! its noted :D
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Hey everyone!

This is a ping to let you know I'm collecting payments for certain accents.

These are the accents that I'm printing (also listed below):

Please send payment via one way CR! I'll only complete the CR once enough people have sent in their payment for me to go ahead and print the accent, so try and send it promptly, and remember not to spend it until I accept it haha. Also, state what accent you're buying so I know to mark you down! Payment is 500g or, for treasure, 1:900

Thanks guys!

Misted beast: @Cove @sourfox @Noll @Vhyxalas @Monchii @Yourlocalbirb @umbra62 @Oncamimus @Haven

Oculi Infini: @Grr @staticmelody @Apotheca @sootsprites @mummy @imani @ancelstierre @Nineve @Volve @eagles @Drizziel @saltyscone @jiminee @sharkbutt @Yachi @Arrakis @ElectricAngels @IrritatorRaji @Valentina @KameTurtle @Amorah @Argente @Inquirable @Helva @Noctiferous @flamyfox @Niklia

Oculi Domini: @Quinineer @AERED @Beltaguise @valdosta @athenaxfox @flamyfox @Amorah @CakeTerminal @Jiminee @Mymozya @mummy @mistystep @Wrath @eggod
@Ixia @imani (tr) @Noctiferous @Zarane

Imperious Scale F: @Pipbois @Achiera @Clouded @Misydia @Chants @Almaren @EmiT @Masumi

Imperious Etch M: @Cove @Nardaviel @refrayn @Misydia @Almaren @stevebucky @silverdrake
@LetmebeLost (tr) @Masumi

Imperious Etch F: @Starisia @bilancia @Almaren @stevebucky @Midgew @Masumi

Hey everyone!

This is a ping to let you know I'm collecting payments for certain accents.

These are the accents that I'm printing (also listed below):

Please send payment via one way CR! I'll only complete the CR once enough people have sent in their payment for me to go ahead and print the accent, so try and send it promptly, and remember not to spend it until I accept it haha. Also, state what accent you're buying so I know to mark you down! Payment is 500g or, for treasure, 1:900

Thanks guys!

Misted beast: @Cove @sourfox @Noll @Vhyxalas @Monchii @Yourlocalbirb @umbra62 @Oncamimus @Haven

Oculi Infini: @Grr @staticmelody @Apotheca @sootsprites @mummy @imani @ancelstierre @Nineve @Volve @eagles @Drizziel @saltyscone @jiminee @sharkbutt @Yachi @Arrakis @ElectricAngels @IrritatorRaji @Valentina @KameTurtle @Amorah @Argente @Inquirable @Helva @Noctiferous @flamyfox @Niklia

Oculi Domini: @Quinineer @AERED @Beltaguise @valdosta @athenaxfox @flamyfox @Amorah @CakeTerminal @Jiminee @Mymozya @mummy @mistystep @Wrath @eggod
@Ixia @imani (tr) @Noctiferous @Zarane

Imperious Scale F: @Pipbois @Achiera @Clouded @Misydia @Chants @Almaren @EmiT @Masumi

Imperious Etch M: @Cove @Nardaviel @refrayn @Misydia @Almaren @stevebucky @silverdrake
@LetmebeLost (tr) @Masumi

Imperious Etch F: @Starisia @bilancia @Almaren @stevebucky @Midgew @Masumi

18921.png21367.png16448.png
@heronfoot I already have mine so please take me off the list!^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31663078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316631/31663078_350.png[/img] [/url]
@heronfoot
I already have mine so please take me off the list!^^

31663078_350.png
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Heronfoot
I've gotten mine already, please take me off the list
@Heronfoot
I've gotten mine already, please take me off the list
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155