Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
@maralice13

Thank you so much!!!
@maralice13

Thank you so much!!!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@MaruNeko I love Imp F skin very much!also love the waterwave so detailed!!

@Kizmetto the guardian skin is very cool...Love the feeling it reminds me of pirates, lost treasure :)

@Yftm always the top on my mind:) What's on my face?! is containing of funny idea which l loved

@Spinaria definitely hope you could win!love the color ,the idea, and "Seashell Hideout"is my favorite skin in this Wavecrest Saturnalia

@ordif hope you win:D love the translucence of the skin!

@styracosaurus love the gorgeous detail with the skin,and also love the color gradient very much

@Cilverlining oh my goshhh , definitely my ffffavorite!! sometimes I really hope that could be more of "skin/accent slot" open,really hope you could win!!love both "Leafy SeaDancer" and "Animated Waterfall"very much

@nilah 'I wish' is really beautiful!!love the shining part very much:)

@zhiseed love the Bubble Transform :D!!*hugs*
@MaruNeko I love Imp F skin very much!also love the waterwave so detailed!!

@Kizmetto the guardian skin is very cool...Love the feeling it reminds me of pirates, lost treasure :)

@Yftm always the top on my mind:) What's on my face?! is containing of funny idea which l loved

@Spinaria definitely hope you could win!love the color ,the idea, and "Seashell Hideout"is my favorite skin in this Wavecrest Saturnalia

@ordif hope you win:D love the translucence of the skin!

@styracosaurus love the gorgeous detail with the skin,and also love the color gradient very much

@Cilverlining oh my goshhh , definitely my ffffavorite!! sometimes I really hope that could be more of "skin/accent slot" open,really hope you could win!!love both "Leafy SeaDancer" and "Animated Waterfall"very much

@nilah 'I wish' is really beautiful!!love the shining part very much:)

@zhiseed love the Bubble Transform :D!!*hugs*
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
@goiken oh my thank you! you are always so sweet :-P
@goiken oh my thank you! you are always so sweet :-P
@Crescentstar711
Thank you very much for the compliment! I'm really glad to hear you like it so much! QvQ

(edited because I noticed I misspelled something, sorry if this pinged you twice!)
@Crescentstar711
Thank you very much for the compliment! I'm really glad to hear you like it so much! QvQ

(edited because I noticed I misspelled something, sorry if this pinged you twice!)
@goiken
Love you guy~>3<
@goiken
Love you guy~>3<
@Crescentstar711
Thank you, took me shamelessly many tries to get it right x)
@Crescentstar711
Thank you, took me shamelessly many tries to get it right x)
@captaindandi
No, you don't have to buy a blueprint to take part of the contest, you merely need to upload your entry to the submissions thread along with a name
@captaindandi
No, you don't have to buy a blueprint to take part of the contest, you merely need to upload your entry to the submissions thread along with a name
@Fujoshi ty!
@Fujoshi ty!
Gwageous skin, love it! I think its gonna be a topper!
@R4B1ES
Gwageous skin, love it! I think its gonna be a topper!
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@corvidus
Your accent is absolutely amazing. Please ping me if it doesn't win and you decide to release it!
@corvidus
Your accent is absolutely amazing. Please ping me if it doesn't win and you decide to release it!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36